The Timberwolf Times
Manchester Park Elementary
ONE...Team, Vision, and Goal
Staff Appreciation Week
On behalf of our staff, we truly appreciate the kindness that was shown throughout the week. The lunch on Thursday, Sonic drinks on Friday, and goodies throughout the week were amazing!
Student iPads - Check In
- In Person Students: Please make sure that your child's iPad is fully charged and brought to school on Monday, May 10th.
- Students will not be bringing their iPads home from May 10th until the end of the school year. They will be issued a new device at the start of the 2021-2022 school year.
- Students will need the following items brought to school:
- A Fully Charged iPad
- The Charging Cable
- The Charging Brick
- Protective Case
- ***If you reserved a Kajeet Hotspot from our tech department, this will need to be turned in at the same time as the items above.
We will have technology personnel on site and will inspect the iPad as well as verify that all four items were returned. Each device will be assessed for damage. Charges for damaged devices or missing components will be added to your child's account by the technology department and can be paid once the charge is processed and shows on the account.
- Remote Students: Your child's teacher will be contacting you in order to deliver the iPad, case, charging cable, and brick to the school on Thursday, May 20th. ***If you reserved a Kajeet Hotspot from our tech department, this will need to be turned in at the same time.
MP Virtual Book Fair
MP Specials Spirit Week - Next Week!
Virtual Specials Showcase
Jarvy's PTO Night
5th Grade Recognition
2020-2021 MP Yearbooks
If you ordered a yearbook, these will be given to the students on Tuesday, May 18th. The students will have an opportunity on this day to get signatures from fellow classmates. If you would rather them not get signatures from classmates, please let you child's teacher know prior to May 18th.
We do not have extra yearbooks that can be purchased in person.
Fit N Fun Day
What a wonderful day for our annual MP Fit-N-Fun Day. Thank you to Mrs. Dunnaway, our staff, and students for making this a day to remember!
All student library books are to be returned to the library by Wednesday, May 19th
Moving from Manchester Park?
If your family is moving or leaving Manchester Park, please call the front office and let us know at your earliest convenience. Thank you!
Lost and Found
As the weather is warming up, we are noticing a lot of winter gear that is piling up in our Lost and Found. If you are missing something, please have your child check this. It is located in the Flex Room Hallway. All items still there at the end of the year will be donated.
Next Week's Calendar
Monday, May 10th - C Day
Tuesday, May 11th - D Day
Wednesday, May 12th - E Day
Thursday, May 13th- A Day
Friday, May 14th - B Day
Upcoming Events in May!
May 17th - 5th Grade Recognition Night
May 18th - Yearbooks are passed out and yearbook signing occurs with classroom peers
May 20th - Last Day: 5th graders will have a clap out beginning at 11:45 with regular dismissal at 12:00 for all students.
Ways to stay "In the Know"
**Read the school wide emails like this and any classroom news from the teacher
**Subscribe to the PTO website: https://manchesterparkpto.membershiptoolkit.com/
**Follow the PTO on Facebook and myself on twitter @MP_Principal.
**Download the Olathe Schools App