Stronger By The Week
June 12, 2015
Gratitude......WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?
Business Development & Operations
- Bird of Prey, start-up happening next week
- Perry Ranch kick-off meeting happening today, June 12
- Jared has been in the field this week
- Triple Crown conversion meetings are going great!
- Awarded 3 new power line jobs with Cimarex
- Bids out on 7 new power line jobs with Cimarex
- Llano school job - 1st coordination meeting on June 22
- Change order approved for Ferguson Power Plant
- Re-bid baseball and softball fields
Strong People and Support
- Boyd: Church job on hold. Three Rivers projected completion is 3 Weeks
- Scott: Estimating and mapping for Cimarex PWL job. Met with Cimarex on 6/10
- Shane: Estimating, coordinating jobs in SVC department, technical support to guys in field
- Sarah: Onboarded SVC helper on 6/8.
- Accounting is closing out the month of May
- Sarah is onboarding SVC helper on 6/16
- Scott is meeting with Cimarex in Midland on 6/18
- Shane will visit South Cross Energy on 6/18
- Marble Falls ISD project is DONE!
- Awarded Oakhurst job
- Released on Cimarex PWL job
- Sarah taking over mapping and project directions. Thank you Sarah for all that you do!
- Kudos to guys out at the Bird of Prey for kicking butt and taking names! Great job!
Safety Tip of the week
Check your ladders for broken or cracked steps, loose hinges, cracks in side rails, and missing rubber feet. Make sure when setting up a step ladder to fully lock the braces, never stand on the top or first step down from the top, and always set on firm ground.
“Be careful out there”
- Working on SDS sheets
- Boyd and Scott will be helping out with the bonus incentive inspections
- Heat stress: MAKE SURE TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER
- Getting templates from Century Graphics
- Printer is set up at Monahan's shop
- Unit numbers for trailers and equipment are getting assigned
- Casey has been on a roll with FTE tickets! Way to go Casey!
- Knuckle boom is ready to use!