Connect Your Device to WiFi!
Taught by Mr. Smith and Mrs. Jane
Step by Step guide
First, determine which device operating system you are running.
- Students with a Mac computer, raise their hands.
- Students with a PC running windows, raise their hands.
- Everyone look for the wifi screen in the bottom right, or top left hand side of their computer.
- Raise your hand if you can not find the icon
- The icon looks like the one pictured above.
- Select, 'Alps Elementary Secure Student'
- Enter the password "4learning' exactly as pictured
- Once you have connected to wifi, try surfing the web like you would at home
- Go to alpelementary.com
- Click on 'Web surfing guidelines'
- Read all of the guidelines
- Each student is now required to ask a question about one of the guidelines
- We will discuss why each guideline/rule is required and what good it will do for our school and our student's experience learning.
- Finished, you are now allowed to use the school's WiFi to help with every aspect of your education while attending.