March 25th Pony News
Building a Brighter Future!
2018-2019 Campus Mission and Vision
Luimar Franco Special Education
Hi Pony Family!
My name is Luimar Franco. I was “Rodriguez” before Franco, but I am not Mrs. Rodriguez’s child ;). This is my first year teaching Special Education in Lewisville ISD. I have been teaching 4 years and have taught 5th, K, 1st, and 3rd grades in CFBisd. My education was at UNT in Spanish and Biology. I was born in Venezuela and I traveled many places while growing up. I am married and have 2 beautiful boys. We just started baseball for the 1st time, so we are having fun learning.
Family is important to us, we have weekly get togethers with uncles, aunts, and cousins. So, entertaining is fun for me. We always have lots of food, beverages (adult kind), conversations, and dancing. In my spare time, I love shopping on Amazon and impulsively buying things for my classroom. On my way home, I often stop at Target.
Love to travel
Love unicorns, mermaids and superheroes
Love glitter and color
Love food-all of it !
I am a good salsa, merengue and bachata dancer. :)
Thank you for your flexability and cooperation!
STAAR TRAINING THIS WEEK!!!
Please join film director Stephanie Lawson in the presentation of a new award winning film featuring a STAAR studded cast!!!
When: Wednesday, March 27th, 2019
Where: Lewisville Elementary Library
Time: 3:20 p.m. sharp
Who: ALL teachers, paras, and staff who will be on campus during STAAR administrations.
*An exclusive question and answer session with the director will be provided for this VIP showing...
NOTE: Instructional Support staff. Please coordinate with Betty to leave early one day during the week. Plan to attend the STAAR training.
Our Pony Week
- 5th grade Science STAAR Released Benchmark
- Lang. Arts K-2 LF on campus
- Multilingual Coordinator on campus
- Elementary School Scheduling Design Team (all day at Career Center)
- TEKS & ELPS Collaboration for 3rd, 4th, Kindergarten
- Training after school - On-line Reviewing the Standards - 3rd grade
- Dress for Success
- 3rd & 4th Grade Math STAAR Released Benchmark
- Technology LF on campus
- Principal University
- STAAR Training 3:15 - 4:30
- 3rd & 4th Grade Reading STAAR Released Benchmark
- Girls LWAL
- PTA + Kindergarten Program
- Spirit Day
- April Fool's Day
- NEU Rally 7:50-8:15 for 3rd-5th; 2:00-2:20 for K-2nd
- 3rd Grade Benchmark data analysis 7:15 to 8:15 Counselors will cover.
- Rachael Myers BD
- TEKS & ELPS Collab. 2nd, 5th, 1st
- 4th Grade Benchmark data analysis after school, tutoring will be covered.
- Dress for Success
- GT Campus Selection
- Lacey Troyer BD
- Librarian Day
- Rotary Reads
- 5th Gr. Data Analysis 7:15 to 8:15 (Counselors will cover)
- Multilingual Coordinator
- TELPAS window closes
- Teachers need to have reflection & artifacts uploaded to STRIVE
- Staff Luncheon - 2nd Gr. & Paras Host
- Robert Reed BD
- Ms. Green, Mr. Hernandez, Mr. Houston, Mrs. Sinnott - Thank you for taking time to chaperone for the 4th grade field trip.
- Ms. Gray, Ms. Y. Bernal, and Mrs. Kilam for donating supplies to the science lab. Thank you!
- Veronica Hernandez for always being so awesome and flexible with the Pony News Network! She does a terrific job!
- Ms. Butler for helping with grades and technology problems.
- Ms. Rodriguez, Ms. Diaz, and Ms. Butler for being willing to have parent conferences on Saturday to accommodate parent schedules.
- Ms. Burleson for always being encouraging and willing to talk even on a Friday night while your little ones are sleeping on the couch.
- Ms. Diaz for making copies for me.
- Ms. Crawley for always being positive and having a smile on your face.
- Mrs. Crawley for always finding the bright side of things.
- Mrs. Diaz for always making copies and revising IPS for me.
- Shout out to Mr. Thomas and Coach W for always coming to help during Student of the Month Celebration without being asked.
- Ms. Lawson for spending her entire weekend creating the small groups for STAAR benchmarks.
- Mrs. Hayes for all of the beautiful artwork hanging throughout our building! The work our students produce in your class never ceases to amaze me.
- Mrs. Hayes for coming up this weekend to paint banners for our 3rd-5th grade students preparing to take the STAAR test!
- Mrs. Rubio and Mrs. Medrano for copying all of the benchmark tests for 3rd-5th.
- The Specials Team for collaborating to create a system to encourage positive student behavior.
- The teacher leaders who are facilitating science PLCs in 3rd, 4th, and Kindergarten this week.
Happy March Birthdays
- Shuntel Green -- March 3rd
- Brandes Bodiford --March 4th
- Marisol Anguita-Otero -- March 5th
- Yvette Bernal -- March 5th
- Letiza Quezada -- March 12th
- Melissa Villegas -- March 18th
- Kristin Fraizer -- March 31st