healthy weight healthy eating
How To Avoid Portion Size Pitfalls To Help Manage Your Weight
Portion Control When Eating Out
- split an entree with a friend or ask waiter for a togo box and wrap up half you food.
- Serve food on individual plates
- Keep extra food out of reach to minimize second and third helpings.
- Put the amount you want to eat in a bowl
Healthy Weight And Exercise Help Your Portion Sizing!!!!!!
- Be regularly active with exercise helps you not eat as much and so your portions are smaller....
Fresh Fruits Fresh Veggies Calcium Rich Foods.
- Be sure to try "exotic foods"
- You can saute veggies and eat them raw with different dips
- Low fat and fat free yogurt without sugar
- if your favorite food calls for a fried food try grilled or baked instead.