CMS Activities & Athletics
Visit our Website & Facebook
If you missed our parents night our presentation is on the website, along with our google calendar.
Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CMSActivitesAthletics/
CMS Girls Basketball
Tue. Feb 7 vs Soroco @CMS 5pm- order 8B vs Soroco C, 7A vs Soroco B, 8A vs Soroco A
Sat. Feb 11 District Tourney @ Rangely --- I will send out info as soon as I get it
First Practice Monday, Feb 13th 4-5:30pm
***Please come to the meeting knowing if you will be paying $25 for the Montrose tournament to stay in the hotel with the coaches or if you will be staying with your family. We need to plan accordingly for rooms***
All CMS Athletes must have the following information completed and turned in to the main office before participation:
- Sports Physical: Page 1 Page 2
- Athletic Participation/Registration Form (Electronic Form)--Only 1 time during the 16-17 sports season
- Proof of Insurance asked for in electronic form
- $40 Sports Fee: Combined fees for activities and athletics offered during the regular term shall not exceed $140 for an individual family with children in grades seven - eight. Students eligible for free and reduced price lunch under the federal guidelines will be responsible for a $15 fee per sport that shall not exceed $55.00 for an individual family with children in grades seven - eight.
- Eligibility Warnings come out on Mondays, but Eligibility is ran Wednesday to Wednesday. Therefore, if you were ineligible last Wednesday then you may not play/cheer in Tuesday's game. Per handbook policy, if your child is ineligible 2 weeks in a row they will no longer be in that team. It is very important that focus on their grades at that point.
- After Events: Parents may check out their athletes from the coach following an event. AD approval is only needed if your child will be going home with someone other than the parents. Please send me an email at least 24 hours in advance to make these arrangements.
- Winter to Spring sports schedules are posted on the Website!
CMS Sports Schedules
Head Coaches contact information
8th Grade Football: Tony Maneotis email@example.com
7th Grade Football: Ben Egger firstname.lastname@example.org
8th Grade Volleyball: Jim Croal email@example.com
7th Grade Volleyball: Bre Ford firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheerleading: Jordan Anderson email@example.com
8th Grade Boys Basketball: Justin Folley firstname.lastname@example.org
7th Grade Boys Basketball: Forrest Watson email@example.com
8th Grade Girls Basketball: Candi Hellander firstname.lastname@example.org
7th Grade Girls Basketball: Todd Trapp email@example.com
6th-8th Grade Wrestling: Tanner Linsacum firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out your waivers!
Physicals and Insurance
Forms are available for printing under the athletics tab on our website at:(make sure to print both pages) http://craig.moffatsd.org/athletics_activities/athletic_department/resources_and_forms
or attached below