Creek Band - 1/11/21 to 1/17/21
Weekly Newsletter of the Clear Creek High School Band
All Sectionals and Rehearsals Required
Please remember that participation and attendance at rehearsals and/or sectionals is not optional. If you have a conflict you must communicate with a director ahead of your absence.
All COVID protocols will be closely followed and adhered to. It is important to note that our protocols have been working. To date, no students have been quarantined due to participation in band...our safety measures are working and we will keep them up!
This Week's Rehearsal Schedules
- Monday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Low Brass Sectional
- Tuesday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Clarinet Sectional
- Tuesday - 3:30pm to 6:00pm - Full Ensemble Rehearsal
- Wednesday - 3:00pm to 4:00pm - Flute/Pic Sectional
- Thursday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Trumpet Sectional
- Friday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Sax/Low Reed Sectional
- Monday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Tuba/Euphonium Sectional
- Tuesday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Trumpet Sectional
- Wednesday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Clarinet/Sax/Bassoon Sectional
- Wednesday - 3:35pm to 5:20pm - Full Ensemble Rehearsal
- Thursday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Trombone Sectional
- Friday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Flute/Oboe Sectional
Announcements, Events, and Information
Spring Program Fee Installment - Due This Week
Woodwind, Brass, & Percussionists,
The required Spring Program Fee Installment of $150 is due January 11th.
Please click here if you would like to be invoiced digitally to pay with a credit or debit card.
If you would like to pay with cash or check, please bring cash, check or money order payable to Clear Creek HS Band Boosters and deposit in the band safe.
This fee covers:
- Solo & Ensemble Entry Fees for 2021 - This does NOT include accompanists.
- Instrumental Masterclasses
- Supplements Travel to Upcoming Concerts/Events
- Supplemental Materials (Music, Composer Visits, Equipment)
If you have any financial concerns, please contact Mr. Fincher for assistance. No student will ever be denied participation in the Creek Band program for financial reasons. We are always willing and able to work with any situation!
Booster Meeting - Spring Events
Tuesday, Jan. 12th, 7-8pm
2305 East Main Street
League City, TX
All are welcome.
Do you have a business that wants to sponsor the hard working students of the Creek Band program?
Please consider being a sponsor of the Clear Creek Band!
Do you frequent a business that would be a great sponsor?
Please share this flyer with them!
Sponsors will be recognized on the Creek Band trailers as well as at all marching band performances, concert programs, weekly newsletters, and social media releases.
Stay up to date with announcements, itineraries, schedules, calendars, media, and more!
Please support our sponsors!
Gregg Langford - Langford Group
Call 713-542-5960 for all your Real Estate needs!
3 Broads & A Broom Cleaning Services