A Note of Appreciation
gratitude; thankful recognition
Please accept this note of appreciation as a token of my gratitude for your part in making Thanksgiving Lunch at Cypress such a wonderful event. It is my wholehearted belief that it is the entirety of our team that made this the success it was. It simply could not have been what it was without each and every one of you going above and beyond and giving your best. My undying gratitude to...
- our PHENOMENAL students for being the most incredible children ever, for giving us such special reasons to make things wonderful for you, for sharing your work and appreciation with your parents & special guests and for showing your true leadership skills on Friday! You did a beautiful job and I am beyond proud of you!
- our INCREDIBLE cafeteria staff. Without them, none of this would have been possible. Thank you ladies for all of your hard work and dedication to making such a wonderful feast! Your love for our students shines through day in and day out. I can not thank you enough.
- our REMARKABLE office staff for the millions of things they did before, during and after the event to make sure that every guest was treated with our heartfelt Cypress hospitality and going well beyond the extra mile to make sure all of our students were safe, secure, happy and in the right place throughout the day. Our children could not be in better hands! I thank my lucky stars every day for each of you! You are all ROCK STARS!!!
- our WORLD CLASS teachers and staff. First and foremost, for their love and absolute unending dedication to our children! Further, I extend my heartfelt appreciation for the countless hours they spent preparing the children and the activities leading up to this event. I also appreciate, beyond measure, their flexibility and willingness to try something new to provide a safer and more pleasurable atmosphere for all. My gratitude for all of you is unending! Each and every day is made brighter because of you and we all could not be more blessed to have you as the leaders for our children!
- our AMAZING custodians who go above and beyond every single day to keep Cypress beautiful! You ladies are the cream-of-the-crop and I adore and appreciate you immensely. You have my deepest respect for the tireless hours you spend taking care of all of us unconditionally.
- our OUTSTANDING volunteers for their hours and hours of planning, preparation, selling tickets, serving, cleaning and genuinely supporting Cypress students, parents and staff in any and every way needed. We absolutely could not have had such a successful event and Book Fair throughout the week without you! We are truly blessed by your dedication to Cypress!
- our Friday WatchDOGS for all of your hard work, help and flexibility to do whatever needed to be done! You guys were beyond AWESOME! Thank you also for serving as such INCREDIBLE role models for our children. They learned so much from your amazing example.
- our FABULOUS parents and special guests. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to share this event with all of you and your amazing children. Further, I can't thank you enough for including additional children into your celebration that did not have a parent or special guest in attendance. We all know that there are times that we can not be there, but together we can make all of our children feel special and included. Further, thank you for your flexibility and willingness to try something new by waiting in the classrooms for your child's lunch time. The front foyer and entrances to the lunchroom and Multi-Purpose Room (MPR) were so much safer and more welcoming for our children and you our guests. Between our students, staff and guests we safely moved approximately 1,500 Cypress Cheetahs in and out of these areas.
Thank you all for being the best school community in the world! Cypress is blessed to be made up of each and every one of you!
With heartfelt appreciation,