Naiades Oncology Rowing
Cancer Survivors Rowing for Recovery
Naiades Oncology Rowing Open House & Spirit Fund Celebration
Thursday, July 15th, 5:30pm
149 Elmwood Avenue
Rowers will get on the water around 6:00pm and will return around 7:30pm.
Each name on the boat represents a cancer survivor or a memorial tribute to a loved one!
For additional information about our Spirit Fund Program, please see our website page at: http://naiadesoncologyrowing.com/page-3.html
Golfing with Naiades is One of the Best Games in Town!
Naiades Oncology Rowing would like to invite you to come play in the 9th Annual Golf Scramble Tournament on Sunday, August 22nd, 2021 at the Lima Golf and Country Club on the Island Oaks Course! Please check out our website for on line registration instructions at: www.NaiadesOncologyRowing.com It is a fun filled day on the course with many hole in one prizes including a Buick Vision GMC SUV, a cruise and many other prizes.
Registration is at 10:00 AM with Lunch at 11:00 AM. Shotgun start will be at 12 NOON. Followed by music on the patio beginning at 4 PM with dinner and awards at 5:30 PM.
For 18 Holes, cart, lunch & dinner the cost is $100. For 9 Holes, cart, lunch & dinner the cost is $75. Dinner guest cost is $25.
(Rain Date is Sunday September 12, 2021)
Naiades Oncology Rowing Summer Session Will Begin Soon!
Naiades Oncology Rowing Summer Session Registration will take place beginning July 5, 2021 – Our Summer Rowing Session rowing dates will begin Tuesday July 20th and will run through Thursday August 26th, for 6 weeks. We will be offering the Tuesday and Thursday Sessions for past rowers AND a Learn To Row (LTR) Session on Thursdays for those who have never rowed on the water before.
Our workout program, calendar and contact information can be found here:
Please email email@example.com for sign up for workouts/rowing, and for any questions regarding "On the Water" in boats.
How to Add More Tribute Names:
Browse Our Naiades Oncology Rowing Website & Facebook Page for Current and Future Information!
Learning to row is hard work, yet a rewarding and FUN sport! Take a look at our info below:
- Brochure: http://www.naiadesoncologyrowing.com/about.html
Website www.naiadesoncologyrowing.com/ Home Page
Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/naiadesoncologyrowing/
Why Come Row with Us??? because we are about:
- Offering programs that appeal to individuals with all levels of rowing experience.
- Rowing with others who have faced the challenges of cancer.
- Having coaches who understand the uniqueness of our team and coach to our mission/goals.
- Your setting and accomplishing your own personal and team goals.
- Promoting an amazing and healing environment, leaving cancer behind one stroke at a time.
- Getting involved in Regattas as a fun way to work together to get to the finish line demonstrating progress in recovery.
- Offering accommodations for many post-treatment limitations.
- The water is magical, healing and enchanting, releasing your mind to a bigger purpose within nature.
Keep an Eye Out for News of Our Future Events! We Hope to be Back in Person Together Soon!