Decimal Oper. & Fractions Stations
Week of December 7th-11th
Station 1: Dividing Decimals with Ms. J
You need to meet me at the back table with your Math Notebook and a pencil.
Station 2: Least Common Denominator with Ms. Hartmann
Meet Ms. Hartmann at her area with your pencil.
Station 3: Adding and Subtracting Decimals CFA
Go to Bubble Sheet and type in this code to take your CFA on Adding and Subtracting Decimals: 239079.
Make sure you take your time and show your work on paper!
Station 4: IXL I4: Multiplying Decmials
Use the worksheet found in WHITE BOX DRAWER #4 to complete 20 problems on IXL I4 about multiplying decimals. Remember that I am grading this sheet, and not the grade you get on IXL.
A grade will be taken on this on Friday.
Station 5: Decimals and Fractions Review Stations 1
Station 6: Decimals and Fractions Review Stations 2
Make sure that you have all work that should be turned in finished. This includes:
- Adding and Subtracting CFA
- IXL I4
- Decimal Review Sheet from Station 5
- Decimal Review Sheet from Station 6
If all of these are finished, you may do Early Finishers tasks!
- Complete Moby Max Math assessment. You can find Moby Max under Digital Resources. When you log in, make sure to click the "Math" button to take the quiz.
- Once you are finished, get a copy of the "Big Kid Color By Number" sheet. You will work out these problems on a scrap sheet of paper and color the answers in on the answer sheet. Ms. Hartmann can help you figure this out if you need help. **You will probably not finish this. We will have this as a station for next week too!!