as of November 11, 2014
Nov 16 Spring Product Premiere in Theaters
Nov 20 December Inspire hits your inboxes
Nov 21 Christmas delivery cutoff for international APO/FPO at 11:59 p.m. PST
Nov 27 Home Office Closed
Nov 30 Time to get your November parties submitted!
Where to FOCUS your November
- Adding ONE MORE Party to your Calendar... whether it's a catalog party, FB party or home party.
- Being consistent and persistent with customers this season. How many times have you said- "Oh- that would be perfect for Sally for Christmas" but you don't purchase it at the time and ultimately forget about it... your customers do the same thing. So politely remind them this holiday season that YOU have the best gifts in town for everyone on their holiday list.
- Be THANKFUL- we are so incredibly blessed. Remember to thank your family, friends, customers, hostess and those that you are blessed to know.
Product Premiere is Coming!
The Premier is scheduled for this SUNDAY, Nov. 16. It is going to be very exciting and FUN!! Here are a few TIPS about Product Premiere:
- Don't forget your TICKET! You will need this to enter the theater and get your amenity.
- Everything will be posted on TOT after the premiere, so sit back- relax- and enjoy the show!
- Refrain from posting on FB and other social media sites- we have to sell thru November and December first. (You can share your excitement on our Team FB page.)
GIVES Council Applications
We invite Directors and above to apply for the 2015 Gives Care Council, the voice for Thirty-One Consultants regarding Thirty-One Gives and its mission to serve and support girls, women and families. Visit the Gives Care Council page to apply and learn more about the council.
Online applications will be accepted from Nov. 10 until Nov. 22 at 11:59 p.m. PST. We'll select 14 Consultants to join our 2014 Heart of Her winner, Sharon Lamvik, on the Council. Applicants will be notified of their application status in January 2015.
Gives Care Council members will serve a 12-month term, beginning in February 2015, and ending in February 2016.
Social Media Library
There are some great pics for you to use on your social media outlets... and not just the monthly specials.
Make sure you are following policies and procedures, and post away.
A good rule of thumb is not more than 2 posts per week on your VIP pages. Engage interest with your posts, but don't bombard your contacts.