Election of 2012
Romney vs Obama-- who is best to run your country?
5 Reasons why Mitt Romney should be president
- Wants to lower taxes on businesses to boost the economy.
- Wants Afghan forces to be trained until they can defend their own country.
- Says the states should be responsible for making the health care costs, not the government.
- Open up more public land and offshore areas for oil drilling.
- Plans to rebuild more school education.
5 Reasons Why Barack Obama should stay president.
- Hopes to bring troops from Afghanistan home by the end of 2012.
- Made it illegal to deny coverage to people with pre-existing conditions.
- Improve the fuel economy for cars.
- raise taxes to the wealthiest people
- made laws that made it illegal for insurance to cancel coverage when someone gets sick.
About Romney and History
Mitt Romney was born in Detroit, Michigan on March 12, 1947. He is now 65 years old. His wife is Ann Romney and their five sons are Tagg, Matt, Josh, Ben, and Craig and with 18 grandchildren. He served as governor for Massachusetts from 2003 to 2007. He organized the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City in 2002. He was campaigned to be the Republican nominee in the 2008 presidential election.
About Barack Obama and history
Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii and is now 51 years old. His wife is Michelle Obama and their two daughters are Malia and Sasha. They are still young. He was the Senator of Illinois for eight years. He was an attorney for more than ten years. He has also been president since January 2009.