Wolf Pack Run 2014
Welcome, Ms. Aceves' Arrow Dynamic Aviators!
What is a Wolf Pack Run?
The Wolf Pack Run is Mt. Washington Elementary PTA’s very first Not-a-Jog-a-Thon Fundraiser. On December 5th students will run, skip, hop, jump and groove to music around the school track while parents, friends and family members cheer them on to victory. The purpose of this fundraiser is to take us over the $100,000 finish line to raise the funds needed for Teacher’s Aides & instructional support for 2015-2016. As you may know, the district does not provide this much needed support for our students. If we want it, we have to pay for it.
Earlier this year the PTA asked parents to dig deep and give to our $30K in 30 Days campaign. The Wolf Pack Run is a chance to engage our students in the process. Students are encouraged to ask for donations ($5, $20, whatever amount) from their family friends and neighbors to help support their education at MWE.
Please note: we are not collecting “per lap” pledges, only “fixed amount” donations.
Here’s how we can help support our students:
1) Visit our Room 15 team web page - Ms. Aceves' Arrow Dynamic Aviators.
2) Click on the Twitter & / or Facebook icon & ask your friends to support our team.
3) If you or your child wishes to send an email to friends and family, copy our link ("Share the link") into your email & send a personalized message to family and friends requesting support for our team.
4) Visit neighbors, family friends or members of your community to ask for support in person. Here is a sample script/ letter to take with you.
5) Make phone calls to your loved ones who might appreciate the opportunity to support our class.