Practical Driving Test
Your school is responsible for the application of the practice exam at the DSA
Sent through the school:
- The completed self-declaration (which you can buy at your school)
- Application card for the practical driving test
Bring to the exam
- The calling card
- A valid theory certificate that you received after you had passed the
Practical driving test
- A legally permitted, valid identification
- The completed form Introspection
- The advice form that you received after the interim test (this is especially important if you have received an exemption for the special operations component)
- Preparing for the exam
Take the theory by Once more, finally, the theory and the theory exam a while ago. It also does not hurt to have a theory test practice.
The practical driving test for the passenger takes 55 minutes.
In the examination center you first introduced to the examiner. This explains how the exam is. Then follows the parking lot an eye test, where you mark a stationary vehicle must be able to read at a distance of about 25 meters. Then the examiner asks you a number of preparatory and control actions to perform on the exam car.
Then begin the journey. The examiner of the DSA to watch include:
- How well your car dominated
- If you look closely
- Take account of other road users
- In and out of
- Behavior at intersections
- Some special operations (this is about beating if you have earned an exemption with an interim test)
You will get during the exam every opportunity to show what you can. Absolutely faultless does not, it comes to the overall picture (otherwise the success rate is much lower). Important is how you respond to other traffic and whether you are master of the situation. In short, the examiner will consider whether you have enough in your home safely and independently on the road to participate.
Another practical tip: Of course you are nervous during the exam. The examiner takes this into account. Sometimes the examiner begins with the ride driving instructor a relaxed chat about this and that and suddenly he involves you with this. Maybe you too nervous to talk quietly. Do not be ashamed to just say: "I have not been listening, because I had to watch the traffic."