Review for quiz
Has a soft body and has no bones.
- Some have shells
- No bones
- Most have a shell, Squids shoot out ink
- Tenticals that sting prey
- Have a hollow pouch
- Radial symmetry
- They have Tenticals that sting prey and then the Tenticals bring the prey to its mouth.
Box jelly fish
- Exoskeleton helps protect the body
- Lobsters have legs that bring food to the mouth.
- Has 10 walking legs
- Has a hard shell to protect them
- Their claws are deadly
- Lobsters have legs that bring food to the mouth
- They have eight legs
- Grasping claws
- They grow 9 mm to 20 cm.
- They have a tail that has a stinger that let's out poison.
- Has six legs
- They are 12 cm long
- They have two fangs
- They use their fangs to kill predictors.
Echinoderms are a phylum of marine animals. The adults are recognizable by their radial symmetry, and include such well-known animals as starfish, sea urchins, sand dollars, and sea cucumbers.
- Starfish can regenerate missing parts.
- Sand dollars are spiny skinned animals.
- Sea urchins have spikes to protect it.
- Echinoderms are found at every ocean depth, from the intertidal zone to the abyssal zone.