Vector Graphics Notes
By: Chad, Josh, Devaris, & Brandon
Lossless compression keeps the image from becoming very __________.
The Bit depth range is from ______-bit to _______-bit.
Uses of Vector Graphics.
- Vector Graphics can be used in _________ ( Ex. Twitter Bird )
- Vector Graphics have the ability to be ________.
- They can be made up of ________ and ________.
Uses of Vector Graphics Continued.
- Vector Graphics are mainly used on ________. (Ex. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. )
- Their ________ File size makes them great for websites because they load ________.
Pros & Cons of Vector Graphics
- Vector Graphics are made up of Mathmatical equations.
- Being made of equations this means they apply directly to graphics of any size.
- Vector Graphics are resolution independent meaning their quality stays the same regardless of how it is resized.
- Vector Graphics are not good to use for Photographs.
- The Colory quality is significantly lower than Raster Graphics.
Vector Graphic Softwares
- __________, __________, & __________