Campo Verde High School - Class of 2023
May 22, 2023
Important Dates to Remember
May 23rd- Finals Schedule: 2nd and 3rd hours.
May 24th - Grad Night 11:00 PM to 6:30 AM -Main Event. See flyer below for more information.
May 25th - Mandatory Graduation Rehearsal 6:45 AM -CVHS Courtyard
May 25th - Graduation Ceremony 7:00 PM CVHS Coyote Stadium (Seniors arrive at 6:15 PM to an assigned classroom). There are no tickets necessary in order to attend graduation.
April 17th- Golden Scholars Awards 9:30AM and 1:30PM Auditorium
April 19th- Senior Scholarship Assembly 9AM Auditorium
April 19th- Copper Coyote Awards Ceremony 6:00PM- 7:30PM Auditorium
April 28th- Senior Declaration Day- Both Lunches-10:30AM-12:30PM Courtyard
May 10th- Senior Graduation Meeting (*students only), Coyote Time, Auditorium 9 AM
May 16th- Senior Banquet (*students only) 5:00PM-6:30PM Cafeteria (revised time)
May 16th- EVIT Graduation at Main Campus 7 PM
May 21st - Baccalaureate 3:00 PM -CVHS Auditorium (seniors report to the mini-gym by 2:45 PM in their cap and gown). Families are invited to attend!
May 22nd- Finals Schedule: 4th, 5th and 6th hours.
You can now pick up your unclaimed orders in the Bookstore any day during normal Bookstore hours!
Cap/Gown packets available for purchase $55 cash only.
- If you do not have an English class, stop by the activities office with any graduation questions.
- All seniors taking online courses MUST have them completed by May 12, 2023 if they intend to walk at graduation. The instructors at Gilbert Global Academy are inundated with grading for students across the district. Any request for an extension beyond May 12th is not a guarantee of credit or participation in the graduation ceremony. If you have questions regarding this deadline please reach out to your counselor ASAP.
Senior Declaration Day
Students, Senior Declaration Day occurred on Friday, April 28th. The event was a great success and we would like to thank the community for their generous donations & Genuine Fresche.
Thank you to:
The Counseling Department
Baccalaureate: A Moment Worth Experiencing
Baccalaureate is a tradition that stems from England in the mid-1400s, where graduates from the prestigious Oxford University gathered to reflect upon their educational journey. While it was originally a religious ceremony in the United States, it has evolved into a non-denominational service where graduates can reflect upon their thirteen-year journey in one of their last moments together as a class.
Graduation day itself is a very busy day, full of emotions and events, and attended by family and friends. However, because graduation is often a whirlwind that is over before we even realize it has begun, baccalaureate becomes a time where students can more solemnly experience what it means to be a graduate in an uplifting and personalized ceremony. It is truly a moment in their lives that cannot be recreated, and all graduates are encouraged to attend. During this event, the CVHS Choir and Orchestra will perform.
Family members are invited!
Baccalaureate is on Sunday, May 21st, at 3 PM in the auditorium. Seniors report to the mini-gym at 2:45 PM in their cap and gowns.
Families and friends may also watch the event using the link below, and on our website.
Mandatory Graduation Rehearsal
When: Thursday, May 25, 2023
Location: Campo Verde Courtyard
Time: 6:45 AM
NOTE: If you are not at rehearsal and on time, you may NOT participate in the ceremony.
When: Thursday, May 25, 2023
Location: Coyote Stadium
Time: 7:00 PM (Graduates will report to their assigned room no later than 6:15 PM)
*Coyote Stadium will open for guests at 5:30 PM
There is currently NO LIMIT to the number of guests permitted per graduate.
No tickets are required for entry at this time.
Families and friends may watch the ceremony via live stream using a link on the Campo Verde High School website. You may also want to include the website on your grad announcements.
There will be overflow parking available at Central Christian Church, located at the southeast corner of Lindsay and Germann. There will be buses available to transport guests to and from our campus.
Appropriate Attire for Graduation
- Gown, Medallion, Cap & Tassel (all are required) may be purchased in the bookstore for $55 CASH ONLY.
- NEW: Wear your GOLDEN tassel if you received one for Golden Scholar.
- Caps may not be altered in any manner. Bring bobby pins for your cap if necessary.
- Gentlemen – Shirt, slacks, socks, and dress shoes required. No jeans or shorts are permitted.
- Ladies – Dresses or blouse and slacks, and dress shoes required. No jeans or shorts are permitted.
- Students dressed inappropriately will not be permitted to participate in the ceremony.
- Keep your grades up.
- Attend classes.
- Clear yourself through the Bookstore by making sure all of your DUES and FEES are paid via InTouch.
- Clear yourself in the Library by turning in Chromebook and Textbooks.
- Visit the Athletics and Music Departments to turn in your uniforms, if required.
- Complete all discipline assignments and online classes.
- Participate in the mandatory graduation rehearsal on the morning of May 25, 2022, at 6:45 AM in the courtyard.
- Your immunization record will be in the envelope with your diploma. KEEP this record, don’t throw it away.
- Professional photographs will be taken as you receive your diploma cover, courtesy of GradImages.com.
- Limited accessible seating for persons with disabilities will also be available on the track. Call Cat Jones at 480-545-3100 ext. 2101 to request special seating.
- Guests will not be allowed on the football field after graduation. However, graduates can meet their friends and family on the west practice field after the ceremony.
- Students with inappropriate objects (balloons, beach balls, signs, noisemakers, etc.) in their possession will have the object confiscated, and/or the student will be removed from the ceremony.
- Students seeking to disrupt the ceremony in any way will be removed by Gilbert Police and Security.
- Students in possession, smelling of/or under the influence of alcohol, drugs, etc., may not participate in the ceremony and will be subject to appropriate disciplinary action in accordance with District policy.
Please note: The Senior Class has requested that no noisemakers be used at their graduation ceremony. Names of fellow students cannot be heard because of noisemakers.
Thank you for supporting their request.
The CVHS Class of 2023 Grad Night Celebration will be at Main Event starting at 11:00 PM on Wednesday, May 24th, and ending Thursday morning, May 25th at 6:30 AM - just in time to head over to the mandatory graduation rehearsal at 6:45 AM in the courtyard.
Campo Verde graduating seniors have exclusive access to everything Main Event has to offer, including bowling, billiards, ropes course, laser tag, and arcade games. In addition, you can spend some time taking photos with friends in the photo booth, listening to the DJ, and enjoying live entertainment.
Food will be available throughout the night!
Don't wait to register! CASH or CHECK only, please.
$80 May 1-20
Turn your registration and payment into the CVHS bookstore.
The CVHS Project Graduation boosters sponsor the Grad Night celebration.
have decided where you will be attending school in the fall. Please only put one school on this final form. Transcripts will be sent out in June. Copies were distributed at the Senior Coyote Time. If you need a copy, visit the front desk for a transcript request form.
Save Your Google Info.
Each year seniors need to either download or transfer their files from their GPS Google Workspace account to another Google account so they can access any of their files after graduation.
Here are the directions for both the download process and the process to transfer files to a new Google account. The Transfer process requires creating a new account or using an existing personal account to transfer to, and will only allow up to 15 GB.