Holy Rosary Bilingual Academy
I hope that everyone is staying dry in this wet and crazy weather. The kids are going a little stir crazy with so much indoor recess!
I want to thank all of the families who came out to our Back to School Night last Thursday. Hopefully, you got a lot of good info but if you ever have questions, don't hesitate to ask. The start of the year, with all of its deadlines, can be a bit overwhelming...especially for new families. So, contact any of our staff to help you with any questions that come up. We definitely see our school as more than a community. We are a family and we are here to help one another. Have a wonderful week!
- Thursday: Spirit Gear (Seahawks or HRBA Hawks shirt/sweatshirt and jeans)
- Friday: Mass at 9 am hosted by Grade 8.
- Sunday: CYO Cross Country Meet from 2pm - 4pm at Mt. Tahoma High School. Come and support our little Hawks!
- We have a NOON DISMISSAL next Wed, Sept. 25th for Professional Development. Extended Care is available for the regular cost (hourly or monthly).
- Free/Reduced Meal Application was due last Friday. If you do not qualify, all Sept. meals will be billed to your account in October. If you are late and still need to turn it in, contact Ms. Lizbeth at email@example.com.
- Chocolate Sales go through Oct. 4th. If you sell your 2 boxes and would like more, just send a note in with your child or drop by the office to pick up additional boxes. Reminder, no chocolate can be returned once it has been checked out. Just send the envelope in for each box, once you have the entire $60.
New Visitor Policy
What about that Church?
Campus Beauty...Can You Help?
On a different note, have you ever noticed the beauty of our school building? Sometimes in our daily run it's hard to notice. But, I believe that with just a few additional little details, we can make it look even more prestigious and beautiful. Can you help me? A few outdoor areas need our help, therefore today I'm asking for your support. There are lots of weeds to be pulled, sidewalks and other areas that need pressure washing and sweeping, plants that need to be planted, and the list goes on.
But why bother and go through the trouble? As parents we want our kids to feel proud of their school. What better way than seeing the adults leading by example by working together.
You may ask “Am I too busy or when would I do something like that”? Lots of helping hands will speed up the process. How about 25 minutes here or 15 minutes there while you wait for your student to get out of class in the afternoon?
But, if after thinking about it you still can't help with your time, would you consider donating a plant or two or three from the "Plant wish list"? That would be awesome as well!
Much help is needed before it starts getting colder. Please give me a call or send me a text ASAP to find out more details or to volunteer. I'm looking forward to hearing from you 253.792.1093
Thank you SO much! God bless!
No Puyallup Fair Tickets
9-22-19 St. John Bosco Catholic Church, Lakewood @ 12:00 PM
9-24-19 St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Federal Way @ 6:30 PM
9-26-19 Holy Cross Catholic Church, Tacoma @ 5:30 PM
10-6-19 St. Leo the Great Catholic Church, Tacoma @ 12:00 PM
10-12-19 All Saints Catholic Church, Puyallup @ 9:30 AM
10-24-19 Holy Cross Catholic Church, Tacoma @ 5:30 PM
10-26-19 St. Joseph Catholic Church, Tacoma @ 10:00 AM
Go to virtus.org to register for a class and complete your background check.