6th Grade Technology
By: Olivia Kitzinger
- We do 5 minutes of typing every time we come.
- I think my typing has improved a lot.
- I'm still going to use my typing skills form Typing Web.
- I learned how to get pictures and words to go together.
- Also I learned how to make a trailer.
- We learned how a trailer is trying to get people to look.
- Coding you have to find ways to get put a code together and make something move.
- There is one that you have to get something some wear or one that you have to draw.
- Some of them you have to keep trying because it does not work the first time.
- It helped me put together my presentation.
- We had to make a presentation on are dream job.
- Also it makes it easy to presentation.
- It was easy to explain what I wanted to.
- We had to do a math problem and say what we were doing.
- Also it was helpful because you can just draw what you are explaining.
- It helps you plan what you want to do for a job.
- There is a lot of ways to plan what you want to do for a job.
- There is a lot of jobs that you can have.