Should women be allowed in the NFL?
No, it would be unfair and dangerous for women
What is the NFL?
If women played in the NFL it would be very dangerous because...
- Women should play with same gender for safety reasons like broken bones and concussions.
- 3.2 to 3.7 injuries per week per team and the share of players injured increased to 63% from 59%. Now imagine if that was women getting hurt.
- Studies show men are 15 to 20% bigger all around than women and that matters because football is a rough sport.
If women played in the NFL it would be noncompetitive for women
- Men might be uncomfortable hitting and tackling women.
- Studies show in the Olympics men are usually faster than most women.
- On average men are physically stronger than women because the average man is larger and more robust and has a greater proportion of muscle mass than the average women.
The NFL traditions would be forgotten.
- People wouldn't like having women budging in and becoming coaches and having more awards.
- Some peoples favorite players might get replaced.
- Some people might argue that the other gender gets more money than them. Then the NFL would have a lockout or couldn't afford the players.
Women serve in combat
Why can't they play in the NFL?
A girl playing high school football
For Colorado State University
As you can see if that was a women that could be very dangerous
First woman to compete in NFL Regional combine
suffered injury during the first week while practice. Not even in a game!
At a packer game