Online Book Fair
The online book fair will be open from February 22 – March 6, 2021.
· We will not have any books set up on display at Westwood all purchases will be made online.
· All books will be sent to Westwood after the fair ends and will be delivered to your student’s classroom.
· If you are purchasing a book as a gift for your student, please indicate that when purchasing, and we will hold it in the office for pick up.
· You can purchase book for your teacher online! Click on the star symbol on the upper left side of the page and scroll down to see the lists.
· The Westwood library receives 40% in rewards from each purchase made.
Thank you for supporting our library!
To visit our virtual fair visit: https://tinyurl.com/wwfair
To get excited about the fair, all students watched book trailers to learn about the books.
The students in Ms. Leyden's class are pictured below,
scanning QR Codes to watch the trailers on their chromebooks.
Lost and Found March 2021
Please only contact Monique by email to claim items, as these items pictured have been organized in the office and are no longer able to be accessed by students. When claiming an item, please list the student's name and grade/teacher, the photo's title, the item description and location in the photo (example: Clothing, navy Under Armour hoodie, top row). If you are claiming multiple items, please send them all in one email.
Thank you for your assistance in getting these items back to their rightful owner! Please consider labeling your child's items to allow for quick returns of lost items.
Reminders from the Office
Send your student with the following items everyday: water bottle, extra masks, and appropriate outerwear for the weather! With the playground thawing and getting muddy in spots, consider packing an extra pair of socks and/or pants.