Your monthly resource for CVUSD news & information
Now Available: School Choice Application & Interdistrict Transfer Application for the 2019-2020 School Year
Learn more about the School Choice Application process here.
Share with a friend information about the Interdistrict Transfer process to enroll in a CVUSD school.
Registration for new CVUSD students at your neighborhood school begins January 22, 2019!
Check out what's cooking in your students' cafeteria this November!
Did You Know CVUSD's Child Nutrition Department....
- Serves Tyson Chicken - No hormones, preservatives or antibiotics
- Serves Jennie-O Turkey - No hormones, preservatives or antibiotics
- Serves fresh produce from local fields
- Nearly everything served is produced in Southern California
- Fruit juice is 100% juice with no added sugar
Mark Your Calendar: Upcoming School Information Nights & School Tours
At CVUSD we have a right fit for every family, and the time is now to learn more about CVUSD schools, with upcoming information nights, and school tours currently available for the 2019-2020 school year.
CVUSD Students Outperform County & Statewide Achievement Levels in 2018 CAASPP Test Results
Acacia Magnet School for Enriched Learning Cut the Ribbon on their Campus-wide Renovations & Beautification Projects - Thank You Measure I!
CVUSD Schools Promote Healthy Lifestyles with Red Ribbon Week
FREE Cardiac Screening Event for Students 12-18 Years of Age
The Conejo Council PTA invites all students and athletes ages 12-18 to participate in a FREE Saving Hearts Cardiac Screening event on Saturday, November 10th.
Pre-registration is required, and may be completed online at: https://www.savingheartsfoundation.com/thousand-oaks-teen-center-thousand-oaks-saturdaynovember-10th-2018/
These screenings consist of a 3 step process:
-Preliminary health history questionnaire
-An echocardiogram if the cardiologists deems it necessary upon reviewing the patient’s health history and EKG.
November Parent Workshop & Education Series: Relationships that Matter - Five Keys to Helping Your Child Succeed
This FREE interactive training on November 29th at 7pm in the Horizon Hills Multipurpose Room (33 Greta Street, Thousand Oaks, CA, USA) will help parents understand and focus on five areas of parent/child relationships that are key to children’s success in school and life.
Participants will . . .
• Understand that parent-child relationships are key to their child’s success.
• Learn about five keys to strong relationships with their children.
• Share with each other ideas for strengthening their relationships with their children.
• Commit to doing one thing to strengthen their relationship with their own children.