Updates and Reminders
July 1, 2021
A Few Highlights!
1. Summer time 2021! Enjoy the time together with family and friends. Happy 4th of July!
2. We look forward to ALL of our students returning for IN PERSON INSTRUCTION for the 2021-22 school year. Online registration for the 2021-22 school year continues. Please complete in a timely fashion. Registration will need to be complete prior to Chromebook distribution on July 26 & 27!
3. We have received guidance from the HC Medical Officer and Department for the 2021-22 school year. We will be recommending our Return to Instruction protocols to our school board for their consideration at our July 14 meeting. We will share recommendations and approved plans with everyone in a timely fashion!
4. Please click on the buttons below for additional information. We aim to keep you informed!
- Seamless Summer Option - Child Nutrition Program
- Online Registration for the 2021-22 School Year
- Employment opportunities. Please consider serving our school district by joining our team as a substitute teacher, bus driver, or custodian. We need YOU!
- COVID-19 Vaccinations - Everyone age 12+ is highly encouraged to get the vaccine.
- 21-22 Indiana Required and Recommended Vaccinations
- MC Plus Program - Summer 2021 Information
- Kindergarten Round-up 2021 Information
- 2021-22 Little Cadets Preschool Information
- Quick Links to Maintain Communication!
- Food Service Updates - FREE breakfast and lunch meals for ALL Students through July 30, 2022!
- 2021-22 Academic Calendar - Revised Approved 6/9/21
- 2022-23 Academic Calendar - Approved 6/9/21
5. The MCCSC School Board meetings will be held at the Administrative Services Center, 6631 S. CR 200 W, Clayton, IN 46118. The monthly meetings will be held on the second Wednesday of each month beginning at 6:00 pm.
Begins on Tuesday, June 1 through Tuesday, July 20!
Online registration opened on Wednesday, April 14. Please take the time to register your child(ren) for the 2021-22 school year from the comfort of your home!
We NEED YOU! Please share with others who may be looking for employment, part-time or full time. Four hours per day with an excellent hourly wage and benefits for our bus drivers! Our substitute teachers make $80 per day with scheduling flexibility.
Expectation of Excellence
School Board award recipients!
Community Service in Amo
For in giving, we receive!
CMS at Lakeland
Care and compassion for others!
The MCCSC Plan for COVID-19
Our Guiding Principles
- Adapting personal behaviors to ensure everyone's health.
- Respecting the necessity of some inconveniences and forego some favored activities.
- Demonstrating flexibility and resilience to adapt to the fluid situation.
Our medical officer has approved our plans for summer activities. His approval is based on our continued safety measures (masks, social distancing, hand washing, hand sanitizing, contact tracing, cleaning & disinfecting, and staying home when symptomatic) and adjustments with attendance at large events.
We have received guidance from the HC Medical Officer and Department next week for the 2021-22 school year. We will be recommending our Return to Instruction protocols to our school board for their consideration at our July 14 board meeting. We will share recommendations and approved plans with everyone in a timely fashion!
Please click on the buttons below for our IDOH updates, MCCSC Dashboard, Governor Holcomb's Executive Order through May 31, 2021, Exposure guidance, and guidance on COVID-19 Screening. Be in the KNOW!
CHS "National Blue Ribbon School" and CMS "Schools to Watch"
Please click on the following links to enjoy some of the best aspects of Mill Creek Community School Corporation. We have successes galore and the pursuit of EXCELLENCE in all of our programs continues!
Thanks for all you do to provide support, insistence, and high expectations!
We are small schools . . . BIG OPPORTUNITIES!
We are ...
- "A" rated school corporation
- "A" rated schools
- Four Star Schools
- eLearning School Corporation
- Riley Children's Foundation Miracle School Corporation
- Cascade High School - 2018 National Blue Ribbon School Recipient
- Cascade Middle School - 2020 Schools to Watch Recipient
Jim Diagostino, Ed.S.
Mill Creek Community School Corporation
Excellence in Achievement, Attitude, and Actions
Small Schools . . . BIG OPPORTUNITIES