Leave bullying to bulls, become human
Three differences between cyberbullying & bullying
- Cyberbullying can happen 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Cyberbullying messages and images can be posted anonymously and distributed quickly to a wide audience.
- Deleting inappropriate, or harassing messages texts or post is extremely difficult after they have been posted or sent.
Effects of Cyberbullying
- Use of alcohol and drugs
- Skip school
- Experience in-person bullying
- Be unwilling to attend school
- Have lower self esteem
Reporting a Cyberbully
- Don't respond to and don't forward cyberbullying messages.
- Keep evidence of cyberbullying. Record times and dates.
- Block the person who is cyberbullying.