12+1 Strategies for Writing
Research-based Strategies for Mastering the Writing TEKS
November 10th, 2014/ San Antonio, TX
Strengthen Your Student's Writing!
Specifically Designed for Classroom Teachers, Resource Teachers, Special Education Staff, Title I Staff, Administrators, and other Educators teaching ELAR grades 1st-8th.
Goals of the Training
- Examining the TEKS Writing Student Expectations
- Identifying and matching research-based techniques for improving writing quality.
- Exploring powerful focus lessons for the writing process, author's craft, and conventions.
- Maximizing the use of mentor texts and anchor charts to increase the quantity and quality of your student's writing.
- Demonstrating easy-to-use guided and independent practice activities including iPad applications and web 2.0 tools to increase your student's motivation to write and provide authentic, real-life opportunities to compose and publish.
- Research-based Techniques and Strategies
- Writer's Workshop
- Focus Lessons for the Writing process, Author's Craft, and Conventions
- Anchor Charts
- STAAR Writing
- Personal Narratives
- Expository Writing
- Writing Responses to Reading
- Best Mentor Texts
- Web Tools for Writing
- Ipad Apps for Writing Instruction
- Motivation Tools and Ideas
- Guided and Independent Writing Activities
- Grammar lessons
Cost $190 Per Person, 10% Discount for groups of 3 or more!
We accept school purchase orders. Click on the download below to access the registration form. Fax registration forms to 830-714-7117 OR email to email@example.com
Space is limited so register today!
Bring This Training to Your Campus!
Call Randi Anderson at (817) 583-1290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org