Term 3, Week 8
A HUGE week......
Senior buddies are to be commended for their work with their little friends. Some had the easy ones where-as others had some of our more difficult characters... and boy, they needed to be exceptionally patient and encouraging. Being a senior buddy is not always easy.
Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one. Malcolm Forbes
- Please, please, please make sure that you are not the one feeding the mice that occasionally get into our buildings. ALL food needs to be binned or returned to lunch boxes and sent home.
- 2014 Preps and their parents will be at school on Monday. I will set the parents up in Cooinda with a coffee so you can continue as normal throughout the day.
- Lenore would be happy to do sick bay duty if you could do her yard duty over the next three weeks. Just have a look at when you might be on duty at the same time she is.
- Our cornerstone behaviours are very important in the management of our students. Please make sure that you are not letting the side down by being tardy about them. As the sign on the fridge says - 100%, 100% of the time!
- A belated happy Father's Day to our dads on staff. I hope your toast didn't leave crumbs in the bed.
- It's newsletter week - items need to be submitted by Wednesday
Have a great teaching week!