Starting Fresh in 2024
Holiday Schedule, Trainings, Special, Pranayama & Yoga Nidra
We would love to give all of you just that this holiday season, our gift to you.
From now until January we will be running a Winter Special for all current and past clients for 1 month of Unlimited Classes for $49 (same as our new client special)
We will only be selling 50 of these, the first 50 are the lucky winners. You can pre-purchase now, and they will be activated on January 1st, and can continue to purchase through January.
Limited time only, and Limited amount to be sold!
Sunday, December 24th and Monday December 25th
All classes canceled
Sunday, December 31st
9:00 am Open Level
Monday, January 1st
9:30am Gentle Yoga
For 1/1 : Please sign up by 9:00 pm 12/31 when registration closes. Class is subject to cancellation if enrollment is low
**Pre-Registration is required. Please sign up on mindbody**
200hr & 300hr Trainings Begin January 7th. Deadline to register is January 1st!
If one of your goals is to be a yoga teacher or just deepen your knowledge and understanding of this ancient practice, then this training is for you
Our training includes but not limited to⤵️⤵️⤵️
Unlimited classes during the duration of training
Alignment based yoga
Trauma Informed Yoga
The ancient practice & philosophy of yoga
Asanas (physical practice)
8 limbs of yoga
Yamas and Niyamas
Yoga for ALL students
The Chakra Systems
The subtle body (emotional body)
Intro into Ayurveda
Business of Yoga
Exploration of the Self
Intro to specialty populations
200hr Yoga Alliance Certification upon completion
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR
✔anyone looking to expand their knowledge of yoga
✔anyone looking to deepen their practice
✔anyone dedicated to the service of others
✔anyone looking to heal, grow, expand and become present in their daily lives
✔WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
You don't have to want to teach yoga to others to embark upon this training. In fact, many students begin the journey saying they are here to deepen their practice. Blossoming into teaching others often comes later, but not for everyone. It is important to note, our Yoga Teacher Training Program, is in actuality a self development course, taught through the lens of Guru to student.
Module 1- 190hrs
(Rest of dates will be discussed as a group as we go)
Guide to Spirituality
This training will consist of but not be limited to:
- 10hrs per month in person training (Thursdays and Fridays, may change based on trainee and instructors schedule)
- 25 classes taught
- 25 classes taken
- Study in depth of Bhagavad Gita, Upanishads, Yoga Sutras, Yamas and Niyamas,
- Study of ancient texts will be discussed and utilized to dive deeper into the exploration of the Self, and as a yogi, and/or yoga teacher.
*you do not have to actively be teaching yoga to take this module, this is a further exploration of self development as a yogi, and teaching hours do not need to be traditional.
Honing Your Voice as A Yoga Teacher
Exploring authenticity in your teaching
- Finding your voice off the mat
- Language activities to build a library of effective cues
- Learning to rely on your words rather than the pose
- Emphasis on teaching open level classes
- Extensive hands on adjustments
Goal: To feel comfortable in your own ability to lead a class and help students to grow as you grow as a teacher.
Module 3- 24hrs
Extensive Anatomy for the Yoga Teacher
- Injuries and how to help our students
- When the body is misaligned and why
- What people think and what is often going on in the body
- Yin Yoga for Injuries
- Strengthening common areas of weakness
- Stabilizing the core
Goal: To feel confident in providing obtainable yoga for all body types and/or injuries with a solid foundation and understanding of the mechanics of the human body.
- Sequencing all different styles and types of classes
- Sequencing for privates and special populations
- Gaining your creativity through sequence
- Emphasis on different modalities, such as restorative, yin, gentle, and vinyasa flow,
- Building classes with simplicity and ease
- Goal: to learn to create effective and well balanced classes unique to your own style
Module 5- 24hrs
Lifestyle of a Yogi
Diving deep into the sister science of Ayurveda and how it assists in yoga
Exploring our duty as Yogic beings, and sharing with others
Business aspects to grow and expand in your career
Goal: A deep understanding of Ayurveda and how to apply it to your own lifestyle, furthering alignment on your own path.
- Energy systems in the body, and how to explore them.
- Getting acquainted with your own energy systems and identifying areas of strength and weakness
- Learning and utilizing core concepts of Reiki for oneself and as a teacher (this is not to confuse with a Reiki Certification)
- Goal: Deep knowledge of the esoteric realms of the body and energy systems.
This Module is to be held when you have completed all other modules. They can be taken on their own as a collective to gain all of your 300 hours. As part of the last component, the Graduation Module will be taken and hours of completion will be demonstrated by teaching and sharing one's experience with others.
*Please note dates are subject to change based on availability of all parties, these are tentative dates as of now*
MORE INFOMRATION AND DATES
https://www.lilafamilyyoga.com/teacher-trainingscourses.htmlTrainings led by Studio owner and Lead Teacher Dani Viskovich 500-E-RYT & Manager Ashley Smiroldo, 500-E-RYT and is in accordance with the Yoga Alliance standards. Guest teachers and experts will be additionally providing lectures throughout the training.
Pranayama and Yoga Nidra
**Cancellations prior to 24 hours notice may receive a full refund. Same day no show or cancellations will not be eligible.