May 4-8, 2015
Mrs. Zinke's Class
Wow! Let the SBAC Testing begin! This is the 4th week of testing! Good luck to the following students that test this week!
If you are on the list below Please make sure you are at your testing location by 8:45 am the morning you test. If you are not sure what day you test or where you are testing at please call or k-mail me as soon as possible! (702)-407-1825 x7127
SBAC Review Classes
It is time to start getting your brains ready for the end of the year state tests, the SBACs! In order to help you prepare, we are beginning special SBAC prep Class Connect classes this week. There will be several sessions to choose from each week, so you can choose the time that works best for you. You only need to attend ONE session per week.
This week we will be focusing on how to use the special online tools that you will need when you take the SBAC. We will not be reviewing the actual content of the test, just the tools. Think of it like learning how to play a new video game. We will be teaching you how to turn on your controller and move all of your players, rather than how to beat the game itself.
In addition to attending these live Class Connect sessions, you will want to view the following short video tutorials. These tutorials will also help you navigate the tools on the SBAC and you can refer back to them as we get closer to the test.
Videos for the week of 3/2
1. Math Keypad: http://safeshare.tv/w/ZAiSHUizfH
2. Entering Fractions: http://safeshare.tv/w/RCitiqFENB
3. Answering All Parts: http://safeshare.tv/w/TVALsHoQiO
4. Completing Charts & Graphs: http://safeshare.tv/w/iUriBkgJVM
5. Multiple Choice Answers: http://safeshare.tv/w/ndTtKeswSZ
6. Using a Protractor: http://safeshare.tv/w/dBpOyAGsWL
7. Drag & Drop: http://safeshare.tv/w/xtVwfjzYpy
8. Delete: http://safeshare.tv/w/NRlOsDZQiY
Videos for the week of 2/23
ELA Ways to Answer: http://safeshare.tv/w/fHBlGCkYIY
Listening Element: http://safeshare.tv/w/DQoQOeUnDi
Global Notes: http://safeshare.tv/w/nLsHvrEWAz
Videos for the week of 2/16
We look forward to seeing you in class!