SHEIKO SMART START 2021.2022
Important Information for the upcoming fall!
2021.2022 SHEIKO BELL SCHEDULE:
Arrival: 8:05 Doors open
Students allowed to enter the building and report to a designated location.
Tardy Bell: 8:25
- Dismissal: 3:17
2021.2022 SHEIKO TEACHING STAFF:
Grade 3 Teachers:
Mr. Belcourt, Ms. Corba, Ms. Pinneo,
Ms. Stefanoski & Mrs. Wilson
Grade 4 Teachers:
Mrs. Emert, Mrs. Moss,
Mrs. Robinson & Mrs. Snead
Grade 5 Teachers:
Mr. O’Brien & Mrs. Strutton
ASD Preschool: Mrs. Hennicken
ASD Grades: 3-5: Mrs. Tarnacki
CI: Grades: 3-5 Ms. Glaser
Resource Room: Karrie Chagnon
Special Area Teachers:
Art - Ms. Acton
iCenter - Mrs. VanNostrand
Music - Mr. BattIshill
P.E. - Ms. Chenise Miller
Back to School Kick-Off *Popsicles with the Principal*
Additional Popsicles with the Principal information:
- Students meet the principal.
- Transportation is on hand to answer any questions.
- Food Service is available to answer questions and assist families with free and reduced lunch applications.
- Families may drop off school supplies to the classroom.
- Secretarial Staff will assist with updating emergency contact information.
- PTO is on hand for parents to sign-up for volunteer opportunities.
Again, the plan is to have this as an in-person event.