Volume 33: May 4, 2020
STAFF APPRECIATION WEEK
Pope Pick-up and Return Plan
Pope Elementary Student Material Retrieval Plan
We will be providing curbside pickup for the materials left in classrooms May 18-May 20, from 10:00AM-1:00PM. Only staff members will be allowed inside the campus.
Staff members will be using brand new trash can liners to bag up student materials. These bags will be labeled and brought out via curbside pick up.
There will be three stops around the campus for parents to follow the curbside collection plan. The exact locations for each stop will be shared at a later date.
- One location will be for the curbside collection of bagged materials left in classrooms.
- One location will be for the curbside return of items.
- One location will be for curbside collection of medicine.
If you have students in multiple grade levels, please come to pick up or return the needed items on the assigned day of the youngest student.
Homeroom teachers will be emailing you a survey to find out the following information:
- Do you have items left in the classroom that you want us to bag up in trash can liners for you to collect at curbside pick up? If not, please confirm with the teacher on the survey that the items are no longer necessary for your student. If so, please come on your assigned grade level day.
- Do you have items to return? If so, please come on your assigned grade level day.
ASSIGNED GRADE LEVEL DAYS:
- Monday, 5/18, Kinder and 1st grade
- Tuesday, 5/19, 2nd and 3rd grade
- Wednesday, 5/20, 4th and 5th grade
We will have more information when we get closer to the week of May 18. Thank you for your support as we continue to practice safety and social distancing.