Animals Are Not Ours
Land, Animals, And People If Vegan
If everyone were to be vegan
- Less inseminations on animals
- Less imprisoned animals
- Less suffering animals
- Lower demand on GMO corn soy and etc.
- Less deforestation, mono-cropping, and pollution
- Habitat will begin to return back to it's natural state
- Less pesticides will be sprayed onto the land and food
- Healthier People
- Less sicknesses
Cost of life producing meat and animals
- Feeding 318 Million Americans
- Paying the workers $200 billion
- Total cost of money spent on salaries, packing, and processing is $19 billion.
How is energy lost as it moves from producers to promary conumptions?
Energy cant be lost it can only be imperfectly which means that part of it is lost in the process in the converting.
- Plant contains high levels of cellulose and lignin
- Leaves of plants may contain poisonous substances. Like glycosides and phenolic which is not consumed by animals.
- Some plant die before they can be eaten
- Some of the energy so expanded by the plant for key part of cellular processes and to make food. The inevitable loss of heat energy in the reactions of respiration.
How much protein do you need?
Amount of meat intake a day should be about 0.8- 1.5 grams you can get this from
- Any kind of meat out there
- Different for people of different sizes, male or female, and age.
Amount of protein if vegan should be about 0.8 and 1 gram you can get this from
- Broccoli raw
- Peanuts Wild rice