Minico "Game Plan"
September 19, 2016- September 23, 2016
- Lesson plans should be posted on the T-drive
- Grades are checked each Monday for eligibility-are you entering grades each week? Check to see that current grades are correct before grade checks.
- Hall passes- Brook has had a steady stream of students at her window during class time-remind students to get permission and a hall pass before coming to the office. She will begin sending them away if they do not have a pass.
- Behavior Referral and Parent Contact-in order to fill in either document, you must have them in preview mode-preview mode is found in the upper right hand corner in the shape of an "eye." Click on the "eye" and the document is ready to use.
- Advisory teachers-make sure you are documenting any contacts- the spreadsheet will automatically compile your information-in which we are required to turn into Central Office.
- If you have any students still needing school supplies, see Brooke Claridge-she has a store of supplies and can help get other supplies that are needed-She can not help a student pay for fees, but see Mrs. Miller, Mr. Aston or Mrs. Kidd if there is a concern.
The times below will be set aside for Administrators to be out in classrooms observing. Please note the rotation change.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
19th-9:00-Minico Admin Meeting
5:30-Tri-Cities Volleyball Camp@Minico
20th- 4:30-Boys Soccer-away-Jerome
21st- 6:00-Volleyball-away-Canyon Ridge
22nd- 3:15 Activity Funds Meeting in the Media Center-anyone involved in any activities/athletics-please attend.
4:30-Boys Soccer-home-Canyon Ridge
4:30-Girls Soccer-away-Canyon Ridge
23rd-7:00- Varsity Football-away-Boneville
8:30 am-Volleyball-Buhl Invite-away
- Advisory teachers- sit in close proximity of your assigned class during assemblies. Your presence is know and students behave better when they know you are near and watching.
- Self-Evaluations need to be completed. Sign up to talk with Mrs. Miller, Mrs. Kidd or Mr. Aston, if you have not done so already.