Week of September 25th, 2017
- Flu Shots - If you are interested in receiving a flu shot @ Wilson Elementary, please let me know as soon as possible as I have to turn in a head count by 9/27! Please note that if you are at another campus during this time or will be absent on the day they are offered at Wilson, you can get one at another campus. Just find a time that will work for you and reach out to that contact person listed in the district email and let them know as soon as possible as they have the same head count deadline. Please see instructions in the district email for paperwork that will be due to the people administering the shot. Thank you all! - Nurse Jill
- Kids of Character - Add your student's name to the Google Doc by Tuesday afternoon. https://docs.google.com/a/g.coppellisd.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKrG9bvkniIYNoG6H8DvPZawKvx44gJ5TT0oun2SELQ/edit?usp=sharing
- Tech Issues - Please be sure to put in a Zendesk Help Ticket. Unfortunately, we no longer have the Campus Tech position (typically the Librarian) as in years past. The quickest way to get help is to put in a ticket. Jaime will likely be unable to help you.
- T-TESS Goal Setting - Ensure your goals (1 Personal / 1 Team) are input before your Conference this week. More info below.
- Employee Handbook - follow instructions in email from Shane Conklin to acknowledge receipt of CISD Handbook by Friday.
- Team Leader Meeting - Please email Cooper with any items that need to be included on the Agenda.
Curriculum Courier BLOG
- STAAR Updates
- TELPAS - 2nd-5th Listening & Speaking will now be assessed online.
- Shout-Out for Beth! :)
Ed Foundation Grants
The application may be found below.
The Grant window closes on October 18th.
- Walk quietly to line/table when entering cafe
- In line, no talking when inside the door
- Say please and thank you to cafe workers
- Calm walking in cafe at all times
- Calm talking at tables (no yelling/screaming)
- Feet stay under table
- Buy things at the beginning of lunch - don't go back to purchase additional snacks/desserts later
- As you finish eating, ask to clean up
- Line up quietly to go outside
- When you walk outside by cafe, do not ring bell.
If parents come for lunch, please make sure they are seated at the Parent Table with their child only. They should not have a buddy join them.
Goal-Setting / Data Conferences This Week
- "Floating" subs will be provided
- Please be sure you have submitted your 2 T-TESS goals in advance.
- Be prepared to discuss the following regarding your BOY Data: Steps for differentiation, Ideas/Plans for WIN Time, Growth/Concerns for learners in RtI
- Please review the schedule below. Let Mary know of any potential conflicts.
Below is also some helpful information for inputting your goals in STRIVE. HR asked that we specifically passed along the following:
All goals must have at least one action step, and the action step has a date associated with it. Please update the date of the action step by clicking on the date line to display a calendar. By default, the action due date is the same date the goal is submitted.
Divide the actions into multiple steps with multiple due dates along the way. The purpose of this is to really plan steps, and to create a visual timeline that spans throughout the semester and/or year.
Week At A Glance
- 4th Grade Collaborative Team Time
- Book Fair Kicks Off! - Mustache Monday
- 3rd Grade Collaborative Team Time
- Book Fair - Toe Tappin' Tuesday - Crazy Socks
- SBDM - 3:30 - PLC Room - Create System Safeguard Action Plan
- 2nd Grade Collaborative Team Time
- Book Fair - Wild West Wednesday - Crazy Hair
- Book Fair - "Coffee w/ Cowgirls" @ 7:00
- Goal-Setting / Data Conferences Begin
- Team Leader Meeting - Library - 3:30
- 1st Grade Collaborative Team Time
- Book Fair - Hat Day
- Book Fair - "Donuts w/ Dudes" @ 7:00
- Goal-Setting / Data Conferences ongoing
- Kinder Collaborative Team Time
- Book Fair - "Paint the Barn Red" - Wear Red
- Goal-Setting / Data Conferences finish
- CISD Tailgate - before the game!
*Saturday - Garden Work Day - 8:00-10:00