AP Env. Science B Course Resources
Module 16: AP Exam Review
Mrs. Kroutil's Video Library
The topics are tagged by course, so you can search for #apes and #apenvironmentalscience and get all of the videos I think are relevant to our course. Or, you can simply search by topic. For example, if you want to search for videos relating to climate change, you can type "climate change" into the search field and all of the videos relating to climate change will show up.
AP Exam Format
2020 Exam Updates:
- PowerPoint PDF
- AP Exam Changes and Updates
- A calculator is now allowed - Calculator Restrictions/Requirements
- 90 minutes to answer 80 Multiple Choice Questions
- You DON'T lose points for guessing
- Each question now has 4 choices, not 5.
- The questions are random, so the last question could be the easiest and the first could be the hardest.
- You will need #2 pencils for this section
- 70 minutes to answer 3 FRQs
- Question 1: Design and Analyze an Investigation
- Question 2: Analyze a Problem and Provide a Solution
- Question 3: Calculations required
- You get approximately 22 minutes/question, so answer the question, but it's not necessary to add additional information
- You will need blue or black pens for this section
This is the Bulletin for AP Students and Parents released by the College Board.
I recommend taking the diagnostic test first, because it will give you a good idea where you should focus your studying and it is only 15 minutes long.
This page at Shmoop also has "Game Day Tips", which includes tips for:
- The day before the test (They call it "Game Day Eve")
- Test Day (They call it "Game Day")
- What to Bring
- What not to bring
Shmoop also has three practice APES exams. However, the practice tests have NOT been updated to reflect the new format. The NEW 2020 exam gives you 90 minutes to answer 80 multiple choice questions and 70 minutes to answer 3 FRQ questions. Additionally, each multiple choice question NOW has 4 choices instead of 5. So, the format will not be exactly the same, but the content should be similar.