February 8 - 14, 2016
CamTech Student Spotlight
- Please remember we are using Educator's Handbook for our discipline referrals. If you are writing up tardies, please put which tardy it is and the dates of the tardies (ex: 3rd unexcused tardy 9/12/15, 10/4/15, 11/15/15). The following link provides resources if you need any help with Educator's Handbook: http://educatorshandbook.com/resources/
- Please make sure you check the CamTech Google Calendar for upcoming dates...it is filled in for each upcoming month and any upcoming events throughout the school year.
- Two Google Docs have been created (CECHS To Do & CTHS Accomplishments); please make sure you are contributing to them!
- Please make sure to turn in second semester pacing guides ASAP.
- CANVAS: Please make sure you are adding at least one more class to CANVAS for this semester.
- TUTORING: Please remind students of tutoring opportunities on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
CHECK IT OUT:
- The following website by the Amerian Association of School Librarians lists the top apps for 2015:
- CANVAS mobile app: Have your students download the CANVAS app on their phones or other devices to keep up with your class. To find CamTech on the app, type ccsnc.instructure.com
- Released Forms for NCFE & EOCs:
- CEU opportunities available at: https://rt3nc.org/.
THIS WEEK AT CAMTECH:
Tuesday, February 9th
WorkKeys testing @ 8:10AM (Reaves's room)
DAVIS & REAVES - meeting with COA @ 10AM
COA rep @ lunch
PAL @ 6PM
HOME Basketball vs. Plymouth
Wednesday, February 10th
Thursday, February 11th
Voter Registration @ lunch
Basketball @ Ocracoke
Board of Education mtg. @ 7:30PM (Ethan Jones recognition & CEC presentation)
Friday, February 12th
Basketball @ Mattamuskeet