The Bulldog Buzz!
Week of September 7, 2015
How can we use our own lives or the lives of others to tell stories?
CAST Meetings - Fall Follow-ups
Thursday, Sep. 10th, 9am
Small Conference Room
- Stay tuned for our schedule...
Bulldog Buddy Roleplays
Tuesday, Sep. 8th, 9am to Friday, Sep. 11th, 1pm
- The sign-up sheet for each location is posted in the main office. Please select the times you will be visiting each location.
- Our Kick-Off Assembly will be on Friday at 1:00 PM in the Gym.
The Curriculum Corner: Supplemental LBD Units
Thank you to Mel Sweeney for a fantastic presentation during our faculty meeting...and thank you all for supporting this initiative! If you would like to review any of the information that was covered, the link below will take you to the Prezi. Our community of professional learning & collaboration is off to a WONDERFUL start this year!
Total Participation Techniques
White boards & place value in Gr2.
Words to Inspire
The reality of all our new initiatives...and this is OK!!! #Don'tEvenPanic
Don't Kick Them Out!
Hangin' with @drjwjackson3rd for a VERY inspirational & motivating opening day! #LoveTank
You're the Best...Quotes From the Staff!
- Thank you Dr. Jackson for such a moving, effective presentation!
- Welcome back everyone!!
- Carol and Joan and all of your helpers….awesome work holding it down during dismissal
- Joan and Carol for all their hard work getting us together!
- Anthony and his team for all their summer cleaning and putting up with me always asking for something!
- Mel Sweeney for her wonderful presentation and putting together a tremendous literacy curriculum!
- Thank you Mel S. for helping get us organized!
- Mel, Thank you so much for your hard work and effort on the reading and writing curriculum!! Looking forward to a great year!
- 2nd Grade Team - for your willingness to try new things and supporting the ELA Units.
- Andrea and Patti - Thanks for jumping in right away and putting together the 1st and 3rd LBD sequence.
- Werner - Happy 5 Year Anniversary! SWERNER!!!!
- 9/03 - Faculty Meeting
- 9/04 - Early Dismissal
- 9/07 - Bulldog Buddy Roleplays (9/07-9/11)
- 9/10 - Fall Follow-ups CAST
- 9/11 - Bulldog Buddy Assembly (1:00 PM)
- 0/14 - Star Math Assessments
- 9/17 - PTO Meeting (6:30 PM)
- 9/18 - Fall Data Due (DIBELS; Star Math, F&P)
- 9/25 - In-service Day (SGO's)