Get Whitt it!
For the strength of the pack is the wolf & the strength of the wolf is the pack...
Minimum Number of Grades
o Science – 8 grades per grading period
o Social Studies – 8 grades per grading period
o Math – 10 grades per grading period
o Reading – 10 grades per grading period
o Writing – 10 grades per grading period
Christian Care Center...let's #levelup!
Goals check in!
I'll be placing in your box your goal from the beginning of the year and your "person", please complete the checklist included on the back and return to my mailbox. There is power in the importance of tracking our progress to achieve goals. Many people fail to accomplish their goals on time not because they lack skills and knowledge, but because they lose sight of what they want to achieve.
Small wins are massive motivators. But we rarely recognize them, because of life. Fall. Rain. No recess for a week. #allthethings.
That's what I want the accountability cadence to be for you...a WIN!
Thank you for turning in your conference list!
Friendly reminder to record your interventions in Aware as well as progress monitoring. If a student is in LLI, you should be uploading the PM documents as you get them from Lisa. Make sure you choose a progress monitoring method and stick with the same one for at least 6 weeks so we get consistent data to monitor growth/deficits.
If we have a fire drill while your grade level is at PACK, please don't forget that you need to join your class! You can help the PACK teachers ensure that all students are accounted for. I will also still call to clear the teachers in that grade level. You matter, too!
Lego's in the Library
If you have a class in the library, please monitor to make sure the Lego Book Reports are being left alone. We have had some pieces that have gone missing! :( Thank you!
After School Duty and WIN Time
If you have WIN time, please make arrangements in advance with your team so that someone can cover your duty after school. Thank you!
Patty and Patricia pontifications
- Enjoy your Apple treats? That's from PTA for having 100% of the staff join PTA before a deadline! woohoo! A round of apple-ause!
- You made it through conferences! Woo hoo!
- Jill Johnson! You ran your tests for your team and they were VERY appreciative!
- Shanda and Brittany went to a Bridges training and came back ALL fired up! Shanda is a fierce advocate for our Wolves getting what they mathematically need, we're going to try and figure out a way to provide additional support for Tier 2 inventions for those Wolves who need it!
- Kinder is rockN that BAS like the literacy leaders they are! Thanks for being our trail blazers!
- Kristen B was here this week and had SUCH GREAT THINGS To say about the classrooms she visited! THANK YOU for being such rockstars!!
Worth a read...
What’s Most Valuable? Creativity, Empathy, or Technology https://buff.ly/2RVWZRD
25 AT out, report cards go home!
26 Student Celebrations, Holiday parties, carnival: #ALLTHETHINGS (it's also snapshot day!)
31 nice normal, non-costume wearing day!
2 Wolf Howl
5 Magazine Drive begins
6 AT out ESC, Election Day!, picture retakes, PTA board meeting
7 PLC leaders meeting
8 Thanksgiving Lunch day, UIL night, Spring Creek night
12 School board meeting
13 AT out ESC, 4th grade to Austin
14 team leaders meeting
15 3rd grade program
19-23 THANKSGIVING BREAK (ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!)
26 WW Christmas begins!
28 Nat'l French Toast day!
29 Parent think tank ,6-7pm