Week of February 7,2022
Chelmsford High School’s Innovation Pathways program
Chelmsford High School’s Innovation Pathways program will hold two virtual information sessions on Tuesday, Feb. 8, for parents and guardians from 8-8:30 a.m. and again from 6-6:30 p.m.
Each session will be conducted via Zoom. Credentials to log on to the sessions will be provided in the press release on the CHS website Monday, Feb. 7.
The sessions will be hosted by CHS K-12 Science Coordinator Jon Morris, K-12 Social Sciences Coordinator Stephanie Quinn and Career & College Readiness Facilitator Alexandra Cunningham, who oversee Innovation Pathways programming.
Among the discussion points will be the many benefits of enrolling in the Pathways, the application process, and new partnerships established to benefit our students.
Translation and interpreter services will be provided for the session. Attendance is not mandatory to enroll in Innovation Pathways.
For more information, contact either of the session’s hosts:
After School Activities
Activities and Late Bus Routes. Click HERE to access all club information including late bus routes. Students can "try out" activities these next two weeks without purchasing an activity card, but will need them beginning November 1.
DAYS OF THE WEEK ACTIVITIES
- Homework Club ---Tuesday Library ----All Grades Ms Sherlock
- 5th & 6th Grade Art ****-- Tuesday Rm 120-- 5th & 6th Ms. Mayer
- ****************** BOTH ART SESSIONS ARE FULL*****************
- *********SPRING SESSION &FALL SESSION FOR STUDENTS THAT HAVE SIGNED UP
- Student Council ---Tues 7:30 am -- Library --7 & 8 Ms. Dussourd / Ms. Lanouette
- Jazz Band ---Tuesday Rm 125 ----Grades 6-8 Mr. Wright
- Select Chorus ----Tuesday Rm 127 ----Grades 6-8 Ms. Richardson
- Game Club---Tuesday --Feb-June-- All Grades --Ms. Martin Rm 215
Student Council--- Tues 7:30 am -- Library --5 & 6 Ms. Dussourd / Ms. lanouette
- Track / Field --Tue / Thur April- June-- All Grades-- Mr. Felzani
- 7 th & 8th Grade Art-- Wednesday Rm 122-- 7th& 8th-- Ms. Kiley
- Yearbook --Wed. 7:30 am Rm 107-- All Grades-- Ms. Scheinbart
- Stand-Up McCarthy --Wednesday Rm 130 A-- All Grades --Dr. Hanlon
- Festival Band /Atwe --Wednesday Eve 6-8pm --Grades 6-12 --Mr. Wright Band Room
- Dungeons & Dragons-- Wednesday Rm 203-- All Grades-- Mr. Felzani / Mr. Randolph
- Law Enforcement --Wednesday Rm 234 --All Grades-- Officer Goguen
- Festival Orchestra --Wednesday Rm 124-- Grades 6-8 --Mr. Miller
- Writers Society-- Wednesday Rm 222 --All Grades --Ms. McMahon
- 3D Printing ---Thursday Rm 121--- 6th grade this week-- Ms. O'Meara
- Magic gathering Club ---Thursday Rm 219 --AlL Grades-- Mr. Warnock
- American Sign Language -Thursday Bi-Weekly Online --All Grades-- Ms. Dick
- Drama Club ***--- Wed/Thurs Rm 127 ---All Grades --Ms. Richardson
Activities Running (all times 2:45-3:45 unless otherwise noted):
FROM THE HEALTH OFFICE - PLEASE READ
- Questions ? E-mail our nurses:
- To provide permission for your child to participate in the CPS Pool Testing OR Test and Stay protocol in our schools, please select the following link to complete the consent form: https://forms.gle/79Hv4twPifgrriM57.
- To provide the CPS nursing staff with the vaccination status of your child, please select the following link: https://forms.gle/7ovjaPWQVijtEwhS8.
- CDC changes to Covid Protocols: Note-the district is working with CBOH and School Committee to adjust to the current changes made by the CDC.
2021-2022 PTO Board :
2021-2022 PTO Board : President:
Vice President: Risa DiVincenzo & Julie Hansel
Treasurer: Shanon Dahlstrom
Secretary: Alicia Cunningham
Enrichment Coord.: Katie Kelepouris
Contact Us: PTO.McCarthy@gmail.com
MCCARTHY GUIDANCE COUNSELOR'S
MCCARTHY GUIDANCE COUNSELOR'S
Please contact your child’s guidance counselor if you have any overarching concerns whether it is attendance related or not. Specific class/assignment related questions or concerns should be directed to the particular teacher involved. Our counselor assignments are as follows:
Moya Charig: Grade 7 & Team 5-4 firstname.lastname@example.org
Elyse Seero: Grade 8 & Team 5-2 email@example.com
Jessica Weaver : Grade 6 & Team 5-1 & 5-3 firstname.lastname@example.org