Oakwood Principal's Office
What's Going on in the Principal's Office?!
The power of a smile
My Challenge to You...
...is very simple. Smile.
- When things are going great, smile. Someone else may need to see your smile.
- When things are not going as planned, smile. Know that you are a professional. You can and will succeed in the task that you are attempting. Success does not always mean triumph or victory. Success may also mean learning from failure.
- When someone else is not having a good moment, smile at them. Smiles are a universal language that can lift the spirit, even briefly. Eventually, you will be smiling with them.
- When you feel like the weight of the world is coming down on you, smile. Taking a moment to think positive thoughts just might distract your brain enough for you to find the solution to the problem at hand.
Remember that you attitude determines your altitude in life and it all starts with a smile.
Think. Achieve. Succeed.
Week at a Glance
Tuesday: CPI; Faculty Meeting 4:10 Library; CSISD Board Workshop & Meeting; Possible Fire Drill
Wednesday: City Wide PTO Meeting; Possible Fire Drill;
Thursday: 5th Grade 504s; Lewis & Clark Performances 2nd, 6th, & @ 6:30pm
Friday: 6th Grade 504s
- Oakwood Food Pantry Committee Meeting will be held in Laura Weingand's classroom 4:15
- Jeff at CPI training
- Faculty Meeting in the Library at 4:10
- CSISD Board Workshop & Meeting at Central Office 5:00pm