Preventing online bullying, making it safer
A lot of kids are getting more bullied more and more online as the online technology improves. More and more kids are also getting the technology, even the bad ones that do the bullying
- Some tips for not getting cyber bullied are...
- People should never post personal information on the web.
- Never respond to messages where the person sounds angry especially send back with anger messages.
- Always proof-read a message or email before sending/posting it.
- Never be gullible on the internet to anyone.
- Don’t open messages from anyone that you don’t know in real life.
- Don’t post anything that is private about you or about a friend.
You can get information at this website.