News and Updates from Mrs. Adelman - October 29, 2021
Friday, October 29th: Halloween parade and parties at Warwick
- 9:45: Halloween parade outside - we will loop around the main parking lot (Weather permitting - if it rains there will be no outside parade) - TIME CHANGE 9:45AM!
- Half day - teacher in-service afternoon. Warwick is a "c" school we will dismiss at 12:25PM.
Tuesday, November 2nd: General Election Day - Virtual learning day for students from home
Thursday, November 4th: Diwali - CBSD closed - offices open
Friday, November 5th: Warwick spirit day
Warwick PTO News and Updates
- Monday, November 8th - Friday, November 12th: Book Fair (Schedule below)
- We are excited to be able to bring back the book fair this year! The book fair will be at Warwick from November 5th to November 11th. Our parent night will be Wednesday, November 10th from 6-8:30PM. Please consider using the e-wallet feature for students. Cash will be accepted. Credit cards will be accepted during the parent night. Click here for more information on the e-wallet.
- Parent volunteers: we are looking for volunteers to help students pick out books and also help with the book fair set up. Please click here for more information.
From the Desk of Mrs. Adelman
Hi Warwick Bears!
Can you believe it is already the end of October and Halloween weekend! I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend and a safe Halloween night.
Thank you to the Halloween Howl Parent Committee for organizing such an amazing Halloween Howl for our sixth grade students. The students had a wonderful time and it was so nice to see them experience this Halloween tradition. Thank you to all of the parent volunteers that made this event a success!
Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend!
Mrs. Amy Adelman
From the Warwick Nurse's Office
If you have any questions for the nursing staff at Warwick/information to share please find Mrs. Johnson-Fuertes contact information below, along with additional contacts.
Mrs. Jana Johnson-Fuertes: firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified School Nurse
Warwick - Wednesdays and Fridays
Mrs. Diana Thomas: email@example.com
Staff School Nurse
Warwick - Monday - Thursday
Warwick Nurse's Office: 267-893- 4065
Parking and Drop-off Reminders
- Please use the drop off/pick-up line in the morning and afternoon. We have staff members outside to assist students getting out and into cars.
- If you decide to park - please make sure to park in an assigned parking spot and use the crosswalk. Additionally, please be mindful when passing other cars.
- Please reserve the handicap parking - do not park in the handicap spaces without the proper verification.
November 11, 2021 will be Red, White, and Blue Day in honor of Veterans Day.
If you want us to celebrate a veteran who is special to you, please complete the following form:
You can also send a tribute video to firstname.lastname@example.org or utilize the following link to create a video
Videos and form entries should be submitted by November 2, 2021 to be included in our Veterans Day Tribute.
Visit www.cbsd.org/register for more details, including necessary documents to gather in order to register your kindergarten students. PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING RIGHT AWAY IN ORDER TO AID THE DISTRICT IN ITS PLANNING FOR 2022-2023.
Travel Outside of the United States
Currently, the Technology and Innovation Department blocks Microsoft Office 365 logins to Outlook, OneDrive, ClassLink, and Canvas from foreign countries. This aids in protecting our CBSD user accounts and organization from malicious computer attacks from outside of the United States.
Students who travel cannot assume their devices will work once they leave the United States. For student out-of-country access requests, please know that access to technology for vacations will not be approved at this time.
This school year the district has approved classroom and grade level field trips. If you wish to chaperone your child's future planned event, please recognize that your clearances must be up to date with the Central Bucks School district. if your clearances are up to date, simply upload them into the App Garden-Volunteer_Tracker. If your clearances have expired or if you need to begin the clearance process, click the link above.