- Parking Lot Duty: Mrs. Duerr
- Mon, Jan 7: Semester 1 grades due online by 12:00 pm
- Wed, Jan 9: Verification Rosters due by 12:00 pm
- Tues, Jan 15: 1st & 2nd period MAP testing Reading/faculty meeting after school
- Thurs, Jan 17: 6th and 7th period MAP testing Math
- Fri, Jan 18: SIP Day 11:15 dismissal
RTI/Midday Make-up/SAT Review
- There will be no RTI pull-out groups January 3rd or 4th.
- RTI groups will resume on Monday, January 7th.
- Midday Make-up will resume Monday, January 14th.
- Khan Academy during Homeroom time with start Monday, January 14th.
Winter MAP Testing
We will conduct MAP testing similar to when we tested in the fall with testing occurring over a block of 2 periods. We will test on the following dates:
- Tuesday, January 15th 1st and 2nd period: Reading MAP test
- Thursday, January 17th 6th and 7th period: Math MAP test
Any teacher with a 1st and/or 6th period will begin testing with the students that are assigned to you for that period. I will do my best to get coverage for anyone who has prep during testing times.
I would also like to do an incentive for the students again like we've done in previous years. I plan to discuss this at our faculty meeting next week.
- Don't wait till the last minute to start your SLO's! Don't forget everyone must complete 2 SLO's each school year and can run a maximum of 4 per year. If you are being evaluated, they must be completed by February 1st.
- Artifacts for teachers being evaluated are only needed for domains 1 and 4. These must also be submitted to me by February 1st.
- The sooner SLO's are completed and artifacts are turned in, the sooner we can complete your Summative Evaluation together. Thanks for your cooperation!