Student Tweeters Needed!
Apply to be a North student tweeter.
- We are looking for responsible learners to tweet about the experiences in school for one school week.
- Tweets will be included in a blog for parents to help communicate about our technology use.
- Each student chosen will be given an iPad to use for the entire week.
- You will be asked to tweet what you are learning about in your classes.
- Only 10 students will be chosen
You MUST have parent permission.
You must have parent permission to apply for this job. Share this digital poster with them :)
- Learners chosen will be loaned an iPad for the week of school. They can take this iPad home with them for this duration.
- You will be using Twitter (a social media tool)
- You will be logged into the North student account (not any personal accounts)
- iPad will be set up with limited restrictions
- Learner will be able to pick the iPad up before school on Monday morning and will return the iPad at the end of the day on Friday.
- Come by the library and see Ms. Lakey or Ms. Hill with any questions.