Domain 1 & 3 meetings
I came across this neat idea on the Smekens site and thought you might find it useful to ensure quality engagement from every student. Have any of you tried these? How did they work?
If you've never spent any time on this website, it is choked full of good ideas when you are ready to spice things up and draw those students in!
In The Know...
- 2/2: Leadership Team at 8:15 to discuss SIP due to IDOE
- 2/3: 8am, Writing Committee Meeting
- 2/3 ER: Math PLCs (also Ella's Dine to Donate night)
- 2/5: Science Fair
- 2/5: United Way Jimmy John's lunch from Dr. Arkanoff
- 2/5: Father/Daughter dance at 7pm
Happy Birthday to:
Melissa Gardner tomorrow (2/2)!
Jennifer Harrington (2/4)
Shaleen Jones (2/5)
A Big Superstar goes to...
- Our PTO for their food and hospitality for the AdvancEd team!
- Each of you for welcoming our visitors.
- Angela for helping Honey Grove staff with grief strategies and resources to help them through this difficult time.
- Kathy, Courtneigh, Stacey, Tami, Laura, Dustin, Jenny, Heather, Kathryn, and Angela T. for volunteering for the after-school teacher interview team last week.
- Tami for volunteering her room and time last Tuesday morning for the staff kiddos.
- Don't forget, you can nominate a colleague for Superstar recognition in the Friday Focus, or you can share good news so that we can share in your joy as well!