By: Tania Romero
From fertile valleys and hills to deserts and The Dead Sea, the arid Negev Desert is home to craters, oases, and mountains.
The capital of Israel is Jerusalem and the population in Israel is 7.908 million in 2012.
- North: Syria
- South: West Bank and Gaza
- East: Syria
- West: Egypt
- King David ruled this kingdom some three years ago.
- In the 1890's, a Hungarian named Theodore Herzl found a organization for the Jews in Palestine.
- Talks with the palestines foundered over the statues of Jerusalem
- Enad Olmert won the 2006 elections but resigned omid corruption
People and Places
- Raising a healthy family and respectable family is one of the greatest ideals in Judaism.
- Family ties remain very strong even as children become adults.
- Masada is an ancient fortification in the southern district in Israel.
- The Sea of Galilee is the largest freshwater lake in Israel.