April 12, 2021
Welcome BACK Pack!!!
ARIS Hybrid Schedule
- Gates open 15 minutes prior to the bell! Be ready, but stay in your car until the gates are open to avoid crowds.
What do I need to do before coming to school??
- Do you have a fever of 100 degree Fahrenheit or higher (with no fever reducer in past 24 hours)
- new onset of loss of taste or smell
- new, uncontrolled cough
- difficulty breathing/shortness of breath (not due to asthma)
- fatigue/muscle or body aches (not attributed to another condition)
- congestion/runny nose (not attributed to another condition)
- sore throat
- if you answered any of these with yes, pleas call the front office and do NOT come to school (951) 736-8241
2. Be sure device is charged and in backpack (backpacks are ok)
3.Remember your mask
4. Remember paper, pens/pencils, calculator
5. Bring your planner
6. Take a deep breath (or several) and know we are EXCITED about your return to school
Ramirez Dress Code
- Hoodies, caps, and headwear will not be worn inside classrooms or buildings
- Bathing suit tops, halter tops, tube tops, strapless tops, off the shoulder tops, tops with open sides, midriffs, mesh shirts will not be worn on campus
- Pajamas will not be worn on campus
- Clothing containing emblems, lettering or pictures that refer to gangs, drugs, tobacco, alcohol, sex, death, mutilation, or violence will not be worn on campus
- Spiked jewelry of any kind will not be worn on campus
- Chains including chains on wallets will not not be on a student's person nor be worn on campus.
- Sunglasses will not be worn inside classrooms or buildings
- Shorts and skirts will be at an acceptable length while sitting and standing (Suggestion: have your student stand and place their arms at their sides. Ensure the bottom of the hem of the clothing sits at the tip of the thumb).
Map of School-Traffic Flow!
ARIS Online Course Request- NOW OPEN!!
Current 7th Graders!!
Please complete your online course requests by April 30th!
Teacher Shout Outs!
From Mrs. Sexton
Abigail Q-Outstanding participation in class
Natalia G-Getting the conversation going in class!
Kevin C-Great participation in class!
Giselle A-Great participation in class!
Emma P-Amazing participation in class!!
William B-Amazing participation in class!!
Daniel SC-Being an outstanding member of the PACK!
Pamela P-Amazing participation!
Robert S-Great participation in class!
Chika E-Great participation !
Andrea D C-Thoughtful participation in class!
Gabriella GWorking hard and asking great questions!
Jonathan C-Using the planner!
Adaline R-Using the planner!
Sophie H-Making baking club so fun!
Avery L-Using a planner!
Jordan F-Outstanding participation!
Matthew B-Showing kindness!
Madison B-Helping others find a class :)
From Mrs. Aldavoud & Mrs. Martinez
Chao B-Chao continues to put a great effort into his learning. He is always on track and doing well in all his classes. Great job!
Isaac G-Isaac continues to put in a great effort and is on track to finish strong this school year. Great job!
Anthony V-Anthony has done an awesome job all year long and is doing great in all his classes. Nice job!
Andrew S-Andrew is working hard and joining for support when he needs it. Proud of your effort Andrew!