Chapel Hill Academy
RED RIBBON WEEK IS NEXT WEEK!
Be Happy, Be Brave, Be Drug Free
STUDENT WALKER AT DISMISSAL? IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW!
This is not an alternate means of parent pickup. You are welcome to arrange a meeting place with your child, however all 'walkers' will be permitted to leave campus alone immediately at dismissal.
- To add your child to the list of student walker, complete this form (at least 24 hrs in advance of first day to walk).
- All students listed as a 'walker' will be dismissed and permitted to leave campus at 3:30.
- Teachers do not check email at dismissal and messages for last minute changes will not be seen.
- Permission must be submitted in advance for a student to be released as a walker, regardless of whether they are walking to the street corner, across the street, or home.
View grade level supply lists and dress code information here.
DAILY PRESCREENING PROCEDURE FOR ON CAMPUS LEARNERS
For remote learners, simply unsubscribe to the emails and re-subscribe when your child returns to on campus learning.
Report Cards & Attendance Alerts
- Report Cards - grades 1-8 are published in Ascender ParentPortal. PK & KG receive report cards directly from teacher.
- Attendance - Virtual learning students must initially be marked 'absent' because they are not physically in the building. The following day, teachers confirm whether or not a student completed the learning requirements by 11:59 pm and submit attendance adjustment, if applicable. Adjustments may take several days to appear in Ascender ParentPortal.
- All absences (on campus or remote instruction) require a note from a parent, guardian, or doctor and must be submitted within three (3) days of the absence to email@example.com.
- Attendance Alerts - To reduce notifications received, these settings may be adjusted in your ParentPortal account. Note: only initial absence recorded triggers an alert. Adjustment notifications are not sent.
Weekly Meal Survey - Please Complete