- May 25: 7th & 8th Field Day
- May 25: 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony 6:00pm
- May 26: Virtual Student Device Return 4:00pm- 6:30pm
- May 26: Last Day of School ( Free dress for all students)
- May 27: Virtual Student Device Return 7:00am- 12:30pm
Yearbook distribution has begun! In-person students will be sent home with the student.
Virtual students may pick up their yearbook at the front desk.
We still have limited quantities available! Only 250 will be printed - once they're gone, no more will be printed.
- Visit yearbookforever.com to order
- Cost is $25
2021 CHA Field Day
All field day events will take place at the field across the street from CHA.
Virtual students are welcome to attend field day at their designated grade level time. Family members are welcome to attend, with a limit of 2 people per student. All visitors will be required to complete a COVID screener and have a visitors badge. Please fill out the form to request a visitors badge. https://forms.gle/oRw8j68v9qWgDn8w7
Students may wear blue jeans or shorts with spirit shirt on their field day.
If you are interested in volunteering for Field Day, please email Ms. Bailiff at email@example.com.
Celebrate CHA's 8th Grade Class of 2021
Order your 2021-2022 EPI School Supply Kit!
Supplies will be delivered to your students classroom on the first day of school.
CHA K-8th Grade Summer School
- Summer school dates: June 2nd- 25th
- Drop off between 8am- 8:30am
- Pick up at 11:45am
- Breakfast and lunch provided
May 5th PAC Meeting
New CHA Referral Rewards Campaign!
Complete Returning Student Registration Now For Next Year!
It's time to submit registration for next school year.
Who needs to re-enroll?
All current CHA students planning to attend next year.
What do I need to do?
- Login to Ascender ParentPortal.
- Select 'Resume Registration' for each child linked to your account.
- Complete the forms and upload Proof of Residence document (current utility bill).
Chapel Hill Academy 2021-2022 School Calendar
Report Cards & Attendance Alerts
- Report Cards - grades 1-8 are published in Ascender ParentPortal. PK & KG receive report cards directly from teacher.
- Attendance - Virtual learning students must initially be marked 'absent' because they are not physically in the building. The following day, teachers confirm whether or not a student completed the learning requirements by 11:59 pm and submit attendance adjustment, if applicable. Adjustments may take several days to appear in Ascender ParentPortal.
- All absences (on campus or remote instruction) require a note from a parent, guardian, or doctor and must be submitted within three (3) days of the absence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attendance Alerts - To reduce notifications received, these settings may be adjusted in your ParentPortal account. Note: only initial absence recorded triggers an alert. Adjustment notifications are not sent.