Chapel Hill Academy
Options for Chapel Hill Academy Learning:
- On Campus In Person Instruction - Students will attend class daily in the classroom with face to face instruction with their teacher.
- Online Virtual Instruction - Students will be provided lessons virtually via Google Classroom. Students will be held to the same rigorous expectations and will be expected to be engaged and participate in the virtual lessons. Daily check-in is required and work must be submitted by 11:59 pm each night.
- We miss being with our students.
- We commit to do our best in providing your child with a well-rounded education, including social emotional learning.
- We recognize that maintaining social distancing at all times is not possible at school.
- CHA is arranging the physical environment to accommodate desks and proximity spacing during transition times to allow for social distancing whenever possible.
- The learning option you select on the form will be for the full duration of the 2nd 6 weeks grading period. You will have a chance to select the learning option again at the beginning of the next 6 weeks grading period.
- If you choose on campus in person instruction, a weekly health screening form will be required.
What Parents Can Do:
- Given the information provided, choose the best option for your family.
- Notify Chapel Hill Academy of your decision as soon as possible by completing this form. This form is due by 5 pm Thursday, September 24th.
- Keep an open mind as situations and guidance changes. Chapel Hill Academy will adhere to TEA and state mandates to help ensure the safety of our children, families, and staff.
- Maintain open communication with your children and teens about the importance of keeping face masks on at school, following staff directions, practicing good hand washing hygiene, etc.
- Understand that due to lack of physical space, maintaining social distancing of 6 feet apart from others, at all times, will not always be possible.
Attendance challenge #2 winners and House points challenge winner
Ascender Recover User Name/Reset Password