February has come to an end and warm weather is just around the corner. As we look ahead to March, I want to highlight a few things:
- Report Cards will be available on the Parent Portal for all grade 1-4 students on Friday, March 19. If you do not have a Parent Portal account or are unsure how to access yours, please contact the office at 204-326-3325
- We will be having a virtual NED assembly on Friday, March 19 at 9:15. Students will participate in this assembly in their classrooms together with their class. If you're curious about what NED is, follow this LINK
- As the weather warms up our playground tends to get pretty wet and sloppy. Please make sure to send your child with appropriate outdoor clothing (splash pants, rubber boots, etc) for outdoor recess. An extra pair of socks in the backpack wouldn't hurt either!
I hope you all take time to enjoy the warmer weather and get outside. We are always looking for learning opportunities outside once the weather warms up after being cooped up for the winter!
Mr. Vince Hiebert
Principal: Elmdale School
Kindergarten Registration 2021-2022
Jump Rope For Heart
Jump for joy and join our movement!
Elmdale students are learning how to protect their heart and brain by participating in this year’s Jump Rope for Heart!
Please join us and help create a healthier future for kids across Canada. Click HERE to show your support and cheer us on.
Thank you so much.
- Monday, March 22 - Wacky Hair Day
- Tuesday, March 23 - Pajama Day
- Wednesday, March 24 - Hat Day
- Thursday, March 25 - Elmdale Shirt Day
- Friday, March 26 - Superhero Day
Home Reading Tips
CLICK HERE for the video
A Message from our PAC
Each month the PAC has been providing the Elmdale Staff with a coffee break. This past week we provided them with a snack bar, filled with chips, treats, drinks and more. Due to COVID providing snack has been a bit more complicated. If you or your business would like to sponsor a staff snack, please let us know at email@example.com
We are continuing to raise funds for our school play structure. If you or your business would like to donate, please find our corporate fundraiser letter HERE.
Also, be on the look out for our upcoming Spring Fundraiser with Sunshine Greenhouse. More information to come in early April.
Nutrition Bits and Bites
"Soup's On" School Lunches
Bus Times, Routes & Address Changes
If your address has changed, please call transportation at 204-320-2347 to make sure that your children are riding the correct bus to and from school.